01. That's it I have to take off some weight! 真的受够了,我必须要减肥了。 02. I'm supposed to go on a diet. 我要开始节食。 03. I tried losing weight, but nothing works. 我曾试过减肥,但没什么效果。 04. Girls are ne

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

Unit 150: Keep it up 第150单元:持续下去 The body fat you lose through exercise and diet can be easily regained if you interrupt your exercise program,even if you keep dieting. 如果你中断了你的运动计划,就算你继续节食,那些

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 99:Take 10,000 steps a day 第99单元:每天走一万步 A research study looked at 332 middle-aged,overweight men who needed to lose weight and lower their blood pressure and cholesterol levels. 一项针对三百十二名超重,需要减

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Healthy Banana Splits 香蕉健康分层 Best part about this dessert: you can actually eat it for breakfast. 本甜点的最佳部分:可以当早餐吃。 Almond Joy Sorbet 欢乐杏仁冰沙 When you're hankering for a bowl of ice cream, rest ea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Some people find it more difficult to stay slim than others because their brains are slow at recognizing when they are full, a study claims. The team at Yale University found that in rats some have nerve endings which are more sluggish at signaling w

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Without exaggeration, this juice is a real nutritional powerhouse that helps cleanse your body, shed pounds, improve immune system and protect against heart disease. It will instantly fill you up with a plethora of vitamins that will help you fight b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

With New Years resolutions the name of the game at the moment, weight loss is most likely on the minds of many. In fact, a YouGov poll taken in December 2014 showed that weight loss was by far the most common resolution, at 35% of all respondents; 20

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Have you ever found yourself staring down at an empty bowl of ice cream wondering what just happened? 你是不是也遇到过这种情况:自己盯着空空如也的冰激凌杯,在想刚刚到底发生了什么? Or holding an empty bag of M a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: It really drives me crazy. A: 我真是快要疯了! B: What happened? B: 出什么事了? A: I bought these trousers last month, but now it's difficult to put them on. I must put on weight recently. A: 我上个月买的裤子,现在穿上去有点

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

If you find yourself piling on the pounds, try buying a new set of crockery. 如果你发现自己长肉了,不妨买套新餐具。 For the simple step of eating from a smaller plate could slash your calorie intake by nearly a tenth, according to

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

减肥的方法有很多种,比较常见的减肥方法有做运动,节食,吃减肥药等,近日在科学家的研究中发现绿茶也有助于减肥,一起来看看吧! The benefits of green tea might include blocking fat and keeping e

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Those Low-Calorie sections that are increasingly popping up in restaurant menus, according to a new study appear to have a backfire effect. 低卡饮食在当今的餐馆里非常流行,然而最新的一项研究表明,它可能和人们想象的不

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How could I lose weight? 我怎么样才能减肥呢? lose weight 减肥 get rid of /reduce weight You look good now,you don't need to lose weight. 你现在看起来很好,不需要减肥。 I've set myself two goals for next year:to lose weight

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

It's one of the most confusing things you face when trying to shed excess pounds. 在你想减肥的时候,就会面对这些最令人困惑的事情。 For those looking to eat healthily, deciphering portion sizes can sometimes be a minefield as v

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Losing weight and getting in shape has never been an easy mission. We cannot survive without food and nowadays the temptation is too hard to resist: supermarkets are full of products that attract us. 减肥并且保持身形从来就不是轻而易举的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

With all of the hype that goes into promoting weight-loss pills, diet programs, and the miraculous benefits of bone broth, it can be easy to let weight-loss myths get in the way of what you actually need to know to drop unwanted pounds. To help trim

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When you're out to eat, ordering a vegetable soup is a way healthier move than reaching into the bread basket. But it's not just about the calories you'll save. Hot liquids can also help you feel more full, so you'll actually eat less by the time you

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dieters have long sworn that grapefruit helps them lose weight. 长期以来节食者们一直信誓旦旦地宣称葡萄柚有助减肥。 Now, scientists are beginning to believe them. 如今科学家们也开始相信他们的论断。 A study has

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

For at least ten hours every day, Mary Dalgleish is on her feet. 一天中至少有十小时,玛丽达尔格利什都是站着的。 From her 6am start to 11pm bedtime, the 61-year-old therapist and teacher tries to sit down as little as possible:

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I have to take off some weight. 我得减肥了。 A:Hi,Anne,what's up? 嗨,安妮,你怎么了 ? B:I look awful in a swimsuit.I am too fat. 我穿泳衣看起来好糟糕。我太胖了。 A:Well,you're a little plump,but you aren't fat. 哎呀,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语