Asking for a clients information A: When would you like me to send those plans over to your office, Mr. Montgomery? B: It would be good if you could get them to me by Thursday afternoon, Ms. Barkley. A: That shouldnt be a problem. What is the exact a

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

American Schools Remain Divided by Race 美国学校按种族划分情况仍然存在 Sixty-two years after a U.S. Supreme Court decision banned segregation, American schools remain divided by race. 在美国最高法院判决禁止种族隔离62年之

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

I saw a movie with my friend tonight.晚上和朋友相约看电影. Russel Crowe was the leading actors in the movie.拉塞.克劳是本片的男主角。 A Beautiful Mind is a story that describes a genius mathematician.美丽境界是描写一位天

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

继承人马修带着母亲克劳利太太来到唐顿庄园,他们遭到了唐顿庄园上下的鄙夷,玛丽更是对马修没有好感。此时,柯拉和婆婆格兰瑟姆老夫人仍然为玛丽争取继承权而努力。马修不习惯仆人

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园 第一季

Flies Help Understand How Human Brains Work 苍蝇帮助理解人类大脑的工作方式 A human brain contains more than 100 billion neurons while the fly's brain has just 100,000. 人类的大脑包含超过1000亿个神经元而苍蝇的大脑却只

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

文本: A century later, Claudius, the club-foot stammerer, on the face of it, the most unlikely conqueror of all, was determined to get it right. If it was going to be done at all, Claudius reckoned, it had to be done in such massive force that th

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

The kind of army which could barely be conceived of, much less encountered in Iron Age Britain. Claudius did succeed where Julius Caesar had failed, through a brilliant strategy of carrot and stick. Yes, he would seize the largely undefended oppidan

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: He was rewarded with enough wealth to build himself something fit for a Roman. Only the extraordinary mosaic floors survive, but the place was as big as four football pitches, grand enough for someone who now gloried in the name of Tiberius

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

英文文本 The frightened Roman colonists then had to fall back to theone place they were sure that they were going to be protected by their emperorand their gods, the great temple of Claudius. If the terrified Romans, thoughtthey were going to esc

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

神探夏洛克第二季第三集_11 砖粉? Brick dust? 建筑工地 50年代的砖 Building site. Bricks from the 50s. 伦敦有几千处建筑工地 There's thousands of building sites in London. 我派人去找了 我也派了 I've got people out

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

The State Department said Tuesday it has revoked U.S. travel visas for a number of individuals after a Nigerian man with a visa to travel to the United States tried to bring down a jetliner over Detroit December 25. Officials say the number of revoca

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年1月

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has pledged, if elected, to focus on diplomatic engagement and mend ties frayed by the war in Iraq and other unpopular Bush administration policies. 美国民主党总统候选人巴拉克.奥巴马承诺说

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年8月

The narration by Richard Dreyfuss worked well, but Lee Clow had another idea. 理査德德莱福斯读的旁白效果很好,但是李克劳有了另一个想法。 What if Jobs did the voice-over himself? 如果乔布斯自己读这段画外音会怎

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

The luxurious lifestyle of Downton Abbeys aristocratic Crawley family would no doubt help to keep worry lines at bay. 《唐顿庄园》里的克劳利一家奢华的生活方式无疑会使大家忽略掉该剧的一些小漏洞。 But as the hit IT

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一首经典对唱,布莱恩亚当斯和莎拉克劳克兰的倾情演绎让歌曲格外动人。经典2D动画《小马王》如一股春风,在充斥3D动画的时代颇具怀旧风情和韵味,当然这首插曲起到了画龙点睛的作用。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

《小马王》插曲:Bryan Adams-Don't let go 一首经典对唱,布莱恩亚当斯和莎拉克劳克兰的倾情演绎让歌曲格外动人。经典2D动画《小马王》如一股春风,在充斥3D动画的时代颇具怀旧风情和韵味,当

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲