1Congratulations. 祝贺你。 137. Im sure you deserve it . 我相信这是你应得的。 138Im sure youll do fine. 我相信你会做得很好。 1Good luck. 祝你好运。 140.I wish you the best. 给你我最好的祝愿。 141Thats great. 太好了。 142Outstanding. 太棒了。 143Allo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

At New Year and always, may peace and love fill your heart, beauty fill your world, and contentment and joy fill your days. 新年的祝福,平日的希冀,愿你心境祥和、充满爱意,愿你的世界全是美满,愿你一切称心如意,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.01

William Roscoe Thayer to Theodore Roosevelt 威廉罗斯科塞耶致西奥多罗斯福 Cambridge, Mass., Oct. 17, 1901 To President Roosevelt White House, Washington Dear Mr. President: 致罗斯福总统 白宫,华盛顿 亲爱的总统先生: Jus

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Catherine太高兴了,上次面试的公司E通知她,她已经被录取了。她第一个把这件事告诉了Jenny,Jenny听说后,笑着对她说:congratulations,it's a blank slate.Catherine很困惑,问她是什么意思,Jenny告诉她

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

African Americans Celebrate Kwanzaa 美国非洲裔社区庆宽扎节 奥巴马夫妇致祝福 LOS ANGELES The seven-day festival of Kwanzaa will begin December 26. It is a time when African Americans highlight their heritage. Maulana Karenga, a blac

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

电影词典 time code 时间码 美国俚语 piss sth. away 把......浪费 e.g.1My father thinks I'm pissing my life away because I'm in a rock band. 因为我在摇滚乐队里,我父亲认为我那是在浪费我的生命。 2I could have gone

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

Christmas Greeting from Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper 加拿大总理史蒂芬.哈珀2009年圣诞致辞 Christmas is always a special time, a time when Canadians celebrate the bonds of family, faith and friendship. 圣诞节始终是一个特

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

On behalf of the Obama family-Michelle, Malia, Sasha, Bo, and Sunny-I want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. 我谨代表奥巴马家庭,米歇尔、玛莉亚、萨莎、波和撒尼祝大家感恩节快乐。 Like many of you, we'll spend the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

THE PRESIDENT: Merry Christmas, everybody! This is one of our favorite times of the year in the Obama household, filled with family and friends, warmth and good cheer. That's even true when I spend all night chasing Bo and Sunny away from the cookies

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

I will never find another lover sweeter than you, sweeter than you And I will never find another lover more precious than you, more precious than you Girl you are close to me you're like my mother, Close to me you're like my father, Close to me you'r

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, formally gave his blessing to incumbent President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for a second term on Monday. The ceremony comes two days before his formal inauguration, but many opposition figures and two former p

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年8月

I cant't believe you are married. Congratulations and I wish you a happy life. Thank you. Your bride is very beautiful. Yes, she is. When do you want to get married With Ben? Not decided yet. We're too busy. Then tried to get the Vacations. Ok.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

英语学习笔记: Zootopia 疯狂动物城 Finding Nemo 海底总动员 The Lion King 狮子王 The sleeping Beauty睡美人 Cinderella 灰姑娘 The little mermaid小美人鱼 Snow white白雪公主 What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You s

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Life ... What is it? See it in the colors of autumn,A gentle snowfall in winter,A sudden shower in spring,The radiance of a summer day. Behold it in the laughterOf the young and the old. Know of it in a surge of hope,The blessings that are bountiful.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Hi, everybody. 嗨,各位好。 Over the past year, as I traveled across the country campaigning for this office, I told you that if I was fortunate enough to be re-elected, I'd work to change a tax code that too often benefited the wealthy at the

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Ayesha, so excited for here today we get it finally here 阿耶莎,很高兴也很激动我们终于走到今天 It is a dream come true both you and I 对我们来说,这感觉就像是梦想成真一样 We gonna make each other better 以后的日

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

五月新娘S.H.E成员Ella台北大婚:Can't Stop Love-Darin 今天就是Ella的大婚之日,婚礼在台北举行。圈中好友大S和汪小菲夫妇、范玮琪和黑人夫妇、潘玮柏、吴佩慈、吴青峰等到场祝福。Ella于今晨微

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲