新年新气象!大家新的一年又有什么计划和打算呢?新手机?新工作?新女友?啊....大家在新的一年有什么新气象呢?赶快留言告诉我们吧!新!年!快!乐! 听力提示: 1. New Year's resoluti

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Greek New Year's Day The people of Greece hail1) September 1as their New Year's Day because it marks the start of the Greek sowing2) season,a time of hope and promise. To start things off right,farmers' families take plates of seeds to church

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

New Year celebrations in London For lots of people in Britain, the 31st of December, or New Years Eve as we call it, is the biggest party of the year. Its a time to get together with friends or family and welcome in the coming year. New Years partie

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

and to good year the May many YearBest wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧! Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财! Live long and proper! 多福多寿! May many fortunes find their w

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Best wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧! Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财! Live long and proper! 多福多寿! May many fortunes find their way to you! 祝财运亨通! I wa

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

OR NEW YEAR A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

China's official estimates show the New Year travel rush saw 120 million visitor trips in the country. 据官方估算,元旦出行高峰期全国共接待游客1.2亿人次。 China's tourism sector pocketed 67.9 billion yuan (about 9.8 billion U.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

托福口语材料:外国元旦的习俗英文介绍 From great balls of fire, to possums, grape-eating and animal whispering, we reveal the world's weirdest New Year customs. Great balls of fire, Scotland In Stonehaven, Scotland, there is a custom

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Mr.Chairman,Ladies and gentlemen,董事长先生: 女士们、先生们: Happy New Year to you all! 各位新年快乐! On behalf of all the members of my group, I'd like to thank you, Mr. Chairman, for your gracious invitation for us to attend s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

新的一年来到,每个人都期望新年有新气象,有新的收获。可因为习惯思维的关系,大家在新年的前几周会时不时地把新年的日期写成去年的。这样的情况,我们就叫做new years block New year's b

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(235) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

2014年新年的庆祝活动 Fireworks are crackling through the night skies across the globe as revelers celebrate the first moments of 2014. Crowds gathered in public spaces in major cities across the Asia-Pacific region to ring in the new year wit

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

New Year's Day is the last bank holiday of the festive season, which means most people have to go to work the next day: bright and fresh and ready for the new year ahead! New Year in the UK usually starts with a celebration on New Year's Eve (31st De

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

On this season I have but one thing to say: I love you.值此佳节,我只有一句话要告诉你:我爱你 Youre the best present I ever received.你是我所收到的最好的礼物。 I only want you for New year!我只要你作为我的新年礼

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

元旦新年英文祝福句子 招财进宝 Treasures fill the home 生意兴隆 Business flourishes 岁岁平安 Peace all year round 一路顺风 Safe trip wherever you go 和气生财 Harmony brings wealth 财源广进 Money and treasures will be

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

All couples in China are encouraged to have two children, according to a draft amendment to China's national law on population and family planning proposed to China's top legislature for review on Monday. 周一,人口与计划生育法修正案草案

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

新的一年来到,每个人都期望新年有新气象,有新的收获。可因为习惯思维的关系,大家在新年的前几周会时不时地把新年的日期写成去年的。这样的情况,我们就叫做 new year's block。 New yea

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Little Door Gods, an animation film about Chinese celestial beings, will be screened across the nation on New Year's Day next year. 一部关于中国神仙的动画电影--《小门神》,将会于明年新年在全国上映播放 The film by Ligh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

中国人为何要过两个新年 一个中国人跟外国人说新年快乐,外国人很迷糊,新年不是都过了吗,为什么还说新年快乐呢?原来他说的是春节快乐,中国人过春节已经有几千年的历史了呢。 A:

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

图片1

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 新年英文歌曲

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Whenever you hear about oil, the word OPEC isn't far behind. OPEC stands for the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries. It's a group of 12 nations that have a lot of clout in the energy market because they produce about 1

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年12月