Finally, an important piece of etiquette on receiving a red packet is not to open it in front of the giver. 最后,礼仪的重要组成部分是在接收一个红包时,不在给予者面前打开。 In someways I prefer red packet and I could b

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 中国春节风俗习惯

Hello and welcome to the special Chinese new year's edition of discovering China. 大家好,欢迎来到发现中国的新年特别版。 I'm Alina Wang and I'm Ben Hedges, and today we'll be taking you through some of the most important traditions

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 中国春节风俗习惯

New Year's Music: Where Memories and Hopes Meet at Midnight 新年歌曲:《友谊地久天长》 Welcome to This Is America with VOA Learning English. Steve Ember brings you music for the New Year. 欢迎来到美国之音慢速英语。我是Stev

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Here are 10 Goals to Kickstart Your Life: 下面介绍让你2013年一切重新起航的10个目标: 1. Write Your Book 写本书 I believe that we all have a book inside us somewhere. You have probably thought of yours at some point. What will it

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Yesterday I got lost in the circus 昨天我在马戏团里迷路了 Feeling like such a mess 感觉这样的混乱 Now I'm down I'm just hanging on the corner 现在我下了我只挂在角落里 I can't help but reminisce 我不禁回忆 Cause when

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

生意兴隆: wish your business success 大吉大利: wish you good fortune and every success 蛇马精神: may you be as energetic as a dragon and a horse 恭喜发财: may prosperity be with you 年年有余: may you always get more than

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

“Grandmother!” exclaimed the child, “oh, take me with you! I know thou1 wilt2leave me as soon as the match goes out, thou wilt vanish like warm fire in the stove, like the splendid New Year's

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在这一年里你想超越自己,过上你念念不忘、梦寐以求的生活,实现遥不可及的梦。梦想年复一年地徘徊,直到你明白如果再不做点什么,你将会淡忘它的存在。现在新的一年就在眼前!你要

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

new year's day 新年的这一天 歌手:U2 Yeah... All is quiet on New Year's Day 在新年的这天一切都那么安详 A world in white gets underway 一个洁白的世界正在静悄悄的诞生 I want to be with you 我想和你在一起 Be w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Much joy to you in the up coming year. May the warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at New Year and stay with you all the year through. 让温馨的祝愿、幸福的思念和友好的祝福,在新年来到你身边,伴你左右

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Aries 白羊座 The Aries 2016 horoscope predicts that this will be a year of windfalls with its share of obstacles for the Arians. It will be filled with fun but at the same time can be stressful if you are not careful. Innovation will be the key to

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Happy new year, my best friend. 祝我的挚友新年快乐。 A New Year greeting to cheer you, my good friend. 希望新年祝福给你带来欢乐,我的好朋友。 We will be having New Year Party at Wang Ping's this year. You are welcome to j

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Learn Spanish? Finally quit smoking? Become a better cook? Whatever youve decided to achieve next year, you know all too well that youre probably going to fail, and that list of beautiful, aspirational goals is staying unfulfilled. Sorry. 想要学好西

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Dialogue 1 Mark: Hey, girl! Happy New Year! 马克:嗨,京晶,新年快乐! Jingjing: Back at ya, what are your plans for the big day? 京晶:你也是,你新年这天有什么打算吗? Mark: I'm going to my grandparent's house to have

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

For you and your family, boss, during this holiday season! 值此佳节,老板,献给您及您的家人。 Best wishes for a wonderful new year. 献上最诚挚的祝福,祝您新年恰愉快。 May the joy of New year be with you throughout th

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success. (愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福、快乐、成功!) I give you endless bran

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

欢乐另类新年歌:I Just Had Sex The Lonely Island是来自美国的一个嘻哈组合,这首新单曲是今年与Akon合作的,居然还是为庆祝新年发行的,小编汗一个不过音乐确实很欢乐,大家唱的也很给力啦

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

圣诞来临,到处都洋溢着节日的气氛。让这些温暖的祝福语点亮你的圣诞节吧! Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and blessings all year long. 圣诞之际,祝你心中有首快乐的歌,新年快乐! Wishing

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

祝新年新气象: As the new year begins, let us also start anew. 一元复始,万象更新 祝新年财运佳: Happy New Year and hope you strike it rich! 恭喜发财 May wealth and riches be drawn your way./May you walk the path of prosper

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

New Year Feast 年夜饭 Spring Festival is a time for family reunion. 春节是与家人团聚的时间。 The New Year's Feast is a must banquet with all the family members getting together. 年夜饭是所有家庭成员聚在一起必须的宴会。

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening