Club 8在2002年发行了第4张专辑《Spring Came!Rain Fell》。第一首We re Simple Minds,出现了Karolina久违的温柔歌声,而乐曲的行进节奏也满布St. Etienne的灵气,再来便是细声细气的SpringCame, Rain Fell,感动

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 新年英文歌曲

Flunk - Spring To Kingdom Come Sleeping beauty Where have you been You should know Im counting on you here Feels like clouds beneath your wings It is night, you see it as it is It is dark, have mercy on us all You should know Im counting on you here

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 新年英文歌曲

歌曲名:Spring Street - Vanessa Carlton by Vaetion Chin Nah, nah-nah-nah, nah nah nah Nah, nah-nah-nah, nah nah nah I was heading down to Spring Street with a suitcase in my hand Filled with love and life and grand illusion, I knew you'd understand

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 新年英文歌曲

Sophie Zelmani - spring love Love you meet in the spring time Is rarely love you can keep Fall in the winter For the sheet of snow got a deep Spring love that lasts through summer Surely will be standing like a fool So fall in the winter When the hea

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 新年英文歌曲

John Denver - Spring Open up your eyes and see the brand new day A clear blue sky and brighty shining sun Open up your ears and hear the breezes say Everything that's cold and gray is gone Open up your hands and feel the rain come on down Taste the w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 新年英文歌曲

New Year's Celebrations 欢喜庆新年 Fireworks, parties, and excitement are just a few words that cross our minds when we talk about celebrating the New Year. It is a time for celebration all over the world. However, people in various places celeb

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

俄罗斯人在经济隐忧中庆祝新年 Russian preparations for the New Year holiday are clouded by economic recession and a tumbling currency, the ruble. Nonetheless, people in the Russian capital appear to be in a festive mood. 俄罗斯人的新

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年12月

Hello again, and welcome to the year 2006. Im Faith from Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax. The New Year is around us now, and I hope that you're working your way towards your goals and the fulfillment of your resolutions (if you made any). Whether

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

Russians Head Into Holiday Facing Economic Malaise 俄罗斯人在经济隐忧中庆祝新年 MOSCOW Russian preparations for the New Year holiday are clouded by economic recession and a tumbling currency, the ruble. Nonetheless, people in the Russia

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十二月)

Did you know that people who make New Years resolutions are 10 times more likely to make a positive change than those who do not and if youre resolved to get healthy this year, then Dr. Mehmet Oz wants to help you. Hes here to tell us about his 11-we

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

AS IT IS 2016-01-01 The Best New Year's Fireworks in the World 世界多国燃放烟花庆新年 Fireworks are used to celebrate the new year around the world. 全球都用烟花庆祝新年。 Which countries have the best displays? 那么哪些国家

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

本期内容: Hello again, and welcome to the year 2006. Im Faith from Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax. The New Year is around us now, and I hope that you're working your way towards your goals and the fulfillment of your resolutions (if you made an

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Creator of Me Too to Start Ball Drop in Times Square Around the world in 2017, women and some men used the social media hashtag #MeToo to tell their stories of sexual abuse. 2017年,全球的男性和女性开始在社交媒体上通过MeToo的话题

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

A: Did you read this? It says that the number one new years resolution make is to spend more time with friends and family. B: Why would that be funny? A: Well, think about it. We are a society that is always on the go, not because we have to, but bec

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

【生词预览】 offender 罪犯, trial 审判, commit 犯罪 【笑话原文】 EarlyBigShopping Anoffenderwasbroughttotrialbeforeajudge.Thejudgeaskedhim,Whatisthecrimeyouhavecommitted? Theoffendersaid,IwentshoppingtooearlyduringtheNewYear. Th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

What does the holiday mean? 这个节日有什么含义吗? The term pass year is used for the Spring Festival (Chinese New Year). The word Year in Chinese characters used to mean a horrible beast. To combat the beast, the Chinese hang good luck wi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Leaders from around the world are extending their best New Year wishes to the Chinese people. I would like to send my best wishes to the people of China from the snowy Finland, the Home of the Santa Claus. I wish you a happy Chinese New Year, said Sa

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

LESSON 27 第27课 Edward 爱德华 receive 收到 wretched 可怜的 thousand 千 gratitude 感激之情 repeat 重复 language 语言 shivering 瑟瑟发抖 German 德国 understood 理解 THE NEW YEAR 新 年 One pleasant New-year morning, Edward

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

Good luck, good health, good cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝愿! I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

新年就要到来。除了自己要有更好的生活和人生态度,这一刻,也值得和你生命中最重要的人分享你的新年寄语!这些送给你们! 关键词: 美国元旦传统: 水晶球倒数,新年之吻 The New Year

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀