WRITING FIVE [00:01.07]写作指导 [00:02.14]We hear a lot Bout style.People say,When will I find my style?How can I develop a style? [00:05.58]我们常听到人们谈论风格。有人问:我怎样才能找到我自己的风格?怎样才能形成

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

sign,标语牌,牌。 Can you see the sign of my store.你看到我店铺的牌子吗? The sign saysParking forbidden 告示牌上写着禁止停车。 sign也有手势的意思, I talked with him by signs. 我和他用手势交谈。 sign还可做动词表示签名。 He signed his name on the ch

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

What made you leave W Company? 是什么让你离开W公司呢? What made you leave W Company ? 是什么让你离开W公司呢? Because I want to work in a big company. 因为我想到大公司工作。 The company culture here is a match with m

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

通用汽车副总裁Larry Burns展示了颇具个性的下一代汽车设计:流线型,可定制(计算机控制增强型),使用清洁的氢气能源,并且未使用状态下还能为电网供电。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:交通工具

Technology Report - Consumers' Online Petitions Put Pressure on Businesses 科技报道 - 消费者网上请愿向商家施压 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 The modern way to colle

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

不善于表达的人常说的话: I'm afraid to let my emotions show. 我不敢表达自己的感受。 I can't express my anger. 我不敢表现出不高兴的样子。 I can't say no. 我不会拒绝别人。 形容一个人内向,怎么说? S

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

经典句型:There is a lecture in that bookstore today. 今天那个书店有讲座。 A:There is a lecture in that bookstore today. 甲:今天那个书店有讲座。 B:What is the lecture on? 乙:是关于什么讲座的? A:The lecture is on how t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Teddy:It seems myself, Rexy, and a few of the signature exhibits will be staying here for now. 泰迪:我,雷克西,还有其他一些签名展品还要暂时留下 Larry:Without the tablet? 拉里:可是复活金牌不在了? Teddy:In truth, Law

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

The American popular female singer Lady Gaga is famous for creating the fashion. Of course, the fashion she created is not accepted by the old generation but is admired by the young people. They believe that it stands for their individuality. There i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

应试者应该根据应聘职位的需求,尽量的使用适当的词语形容自己的个性特点。例如,应试者如果应聘秘书的职位,那么他(她)在形容自己的个性特点时应尽量选用类似efficient (有效率的)

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

虽然大部分的国家都在使用英文,但由于各国的历史背景和文化积淀的差异,各个国家对于英文简历的要求还是有所不同,下文将为我们作具体介绍: (一)在英语语言国家 应在简历开头就明确

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The independent presidential bid of Russia's Mikhail Kasyanov is in jeopardy after the Russian prosecutor accused his campaign of forging signatures on a petition required to register for the election. 俄罗斯独立的总统竞选人卡西亚诺夫正

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年1月

Heavy metal fans are often considered antisocial and aggressive, while those who prefer slow love songs might be thought of as soppy, and classical music fans are seen as pretentious. 重金属音乐迷往往具有反社会人格和侵略性,喜欢慢

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ever wondered if your personality was decided at birth? 有没有想过,你的个性其实在出生时就已经决定了? It turns out, the order in which you were born can not only have an effect on your personality, but also your chances of aca

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The benefits of volunteering, 志愿者的好处 Helps You Make New Friends 帮你结交新朋友 Maybe not so surprising, but what might surprise you, is how genuine these friends are. Some of my long term friends are people I've met through volunte

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

LOS ANGELES In many western cultures, Santa Claus is traditionally depicted as Caucasian man with a white beard in a red suit. But around the United States, this symbol of Christmas comes in many colors. In one Los Angeles shopping mall non-tradition

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

见面后要亲切问候 求职者带给面试官的第一印象一定要落落大方,见面后一定要亲切问候。通常面试官的桌上会有名牌,如果面试官姓李,求职者可以从Good morning, Mr. Lee开始,拉近两人的距离

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I've done pretty well, he said, but the strange thing is that I owe it all to one piece of luck. 我混得不错,他说,但是奇怪的是,这一切都归功于我偶然交了一个好运。 What do you mean by that? 我不懂你说的是什么意

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

The elusive secret of happiness could be as simple as remembering the good times and forgetting the regrets, a new university study reported yesterday. For people who look at the past through rose-tinted glasses are happier than those who focus on ne

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

* A active 积极 成功学始祖拿破仑.希尔说,一个人能否成功,关键在于他的心态。无论是在生活,还是工作上,他们都拥有积极奋发、进取乐观的心态。若一直在受到过去的种种失败与疑虑支

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语