I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. It might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit. 我相信一名好老师就是一名伟

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[00:08.38]- Hi, this is Lyla... - And Lizzy. - 嗨,我是莱拉 - 我是莉丝 [00:09.82]And we're not here right now, so leave a message. 我们现在不在家 请留言 [00:33.42]What are you waiting for? 你在等谁? [00:36.18]You see, I know

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-八月迷情

So me and my group, L.A. Green Grounds, we got together and we started planting my food forest, fruit trees, you know, the whole nine, vegetables. 因此我和我的团队,洛杉矶绿地,我们聚在一起开始种植自己的食物森林,果树

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 ap-, 加在同辅音字母的词根前,表示加强 appoint = ap + point(

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

LL: So how long do you plan to live here? Beth: We'd like to sign a year-long contract, if that's OK. LL: Fine by me. Do you know how to read this kind of contract? Beth: Yes. We've signed them before. We even brought our chops. LL: Great. When in Ro

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

If you are reading this article, then no doubt you have come across emoji. They have become an indispensible part of the web and can be used to express a variety of emotions, things, people, and so-on. There are several kinds of plants, animals, buil

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

She took the fountain pen, ink and air mail notepaper and began to write. 拿出钢笔、墨水和信纸开始写信。 When she had finished, she read the letter aloud to the woman. 写完后为她大声读出来。 How did you know that was exactly

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 情满人间的温馨故事

在什么场合讲什么话,各个民族有不同的习惯。按语言学的说法,交际双方应遵循合作原则和礼貌原则,但是在不同的语言里这种原则的具体体现不一样。比如,中国人会客气的问请问您贵姓

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

今天我们要学的词是signature。 Signature, 大家都知道,是签名的意思;但是除此以外, signature还可以用来指标志性的,独具特色的。 Health care reform is President Obama's signature domestic policy, 医疗保健

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

As 2014 drew to a close, I became one of the last baby boomers to turn 50. Or possibly, I became one of the first Generation Xers to reach that milestone. Depending where you draw the line, either I am about to enjoy the fruits of half a century of i

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语学习笔记: autograph [??:t?gr?f] n. 明星签名 signature [?s?ɡn?t??] n. 正式签名,签字 Johann 约翰 John Hancock 就是签名的意思 piece of cake 小菜一碟 Lazy Susan 圆桌上的转盘 Bob is my uncle 小菜一碟 Kirsten,

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Today is International Womens Day. In many countries it is a holiday but not in New Zealand. In fact, New Zealand women often choose to celebrate September 19th instead. That was the day in 1893 when women were given the right to vote for Members of

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

co-surety 共同担保人 co-trustee 共同受托人 cotton futures 期棉 Council of SEHK 联交所理事会 Council of the Hong Kong Society of Accountants 香港会计师公会理事会 counterclai

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

1.You look nice in that color. 你穿那种颜色很好看。 2.You look like a million dollars. 你看上去帅呆了。 3.I didn't expect you to do such a good job. 我没想到你干得这么好。 4.You two make a lovely couple. 你们真是天生的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Hello again. It's a difficult day at the offices of Tip Top Trading. 又见面了,今天是Tip Top Trading公司艰难的一天。 The office assistant Denise is losing her job, and today is her last day. 办公室助理丹尼斯丢了工作,今天

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到! Easy does it. 慢慢来。 Don't push me. 别逼我。 Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。 What is the fuss? 吵什么? Still up? 还没睡呀? It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。 Don't let me down. 别让

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到! Easy does it. 慢慢来。 Dont push me. 别逼我。 Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。 What is the fuss? 吵什么? Still up? 还没睡呀? It doesnt make any differences. 没关系。 Dont let me d

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到! Easy does it. 慢慢来。 Don't push me. 别逼我。 Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。 What is the fuss? 吵什么? Still up? 还没睡呀? It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。 Don't let me down. 别让

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Subject:Please put your John-Hancock right here. 迷你对话 A: I want to visit your manager. Can I? 我想见一下你们的经理。 B: Wait a moment. Please put your John-Hancock right here. 等一下,请在这里签名。 地道表达 John

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语