老友记精校版第1季 第36期:克林顿亲信助手(4)
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:老友记精校版第1季
英语课
Joanne:Look at you in the apron 1. You look like you're in a play.
看你穿着围裙,好像在拍戏一样。
Rachel:God look at you, you are so big I can't believe it!
看看你,都这么壮了,真是难以相信!
Leslie:I know. I know! I'm a duplex.
我知道!我肚子里还有一个呢。
Rachel:Kiki, you look phenomenal, I mean, you've lost, like, a ton of weight. and you shouldReally really it's time to stop, you look perfect.
Kiki,你看起来真漂亮,你看上去好像减了一吨重。你真是……真的,是时候该停下来了,你看上去棒极了。
Rachel:Anyway, so what's going on with you?
那你怎么样?
Joanne:Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm? Me!
嗯,猜猜我爸让谁做他公司的合伙人?我!
Kiki:And while we're on the subject of news...
还有,说到新闻话题
Phoebe:Look, look, I have elbows!
快看,快看,我有手肘!
Chandler:Poulet passes it up to Leetch!
Poulet传球给Leetch。
Joey:Leetch spots Messier in the crease 2 there's the pass!
Leetch直传小禁区的Messier ——看这脚传球!
Chandler:We'll take a brief time out while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.
Messier停下来看女式鞋的时候我们休息一会吧。
Ross:Carol was wearing boots just like those the night that we we first y'know. Fact, she, uh she never took them off, 'cause wewe Sorry. Sorry.
那天晚上Carol就是穿的这种靴子,我们的第一次,你知道,实际上,她,呃,她一直没脱靴,因为我们,我们,对不起,对不起。
Joey:I can not believe
难以相信
Chandler:What?
又怎么了?
Ross:Peach pit.
桃核儿。
Chandler:Yes, Bunny?
又怎样?
Ross:Peach pit. That night we, uh we had
桃核。那晚我们,恩,我们吃了……
Joey:Peaches?
桃子?
Ross:Actually, nectarines, but basically...
实际上,是油桃,但基本上……
Chandler:Could've been a peach.
可以说是桃子。
标签:
老友记