老友记精校版第1季 第35期:克林顿亲信助手(3)
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:老友记精校版第1季
英语课
Rachel:Looklooklooklooklook, my first pay check! Look at the window, there's my name! Hi, me!
看看看看看,我的第一份薪水!看窗口,那儿有我的名字!嘿,我!
Phoebe:I remember the day I got my first pay check. There was a cave in one of the mines, and eight people were killed.
我记得我第一次领薪水那天,矿上有个矿井塌方了,死了8个人。
Monica:Wow, you worked in a mine?
哇,你采过矿?
Phoebe:I worked in a Dairy 1 Queen, why?
我在DQ冰淇淋店上班啊,怎么了?
Rachel:God, isn't this exciting? I earned this. I wiped tables for it, I steamed milk for it, and it was totally—not worth it.
天呐,不兴奋吗?我挣的。我为了它擦桌子,热牛奶,完全——不值得。
Rachel:Who's FICA? Why's he getting all my money?
FICA是谁?他为什么把我的钱全拿走了?
Rachel:I mean, what Chandler, look at that.
这是什么,Chandler ,你看看。
Chandler:Oh, this is not that bad.
哦,这个其实还好。
Joey:Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job.
哦,你不错了,是啊,对于第一份工作来说很好了。
Ross:You can totally, totally live on this.
你完全可以靠此糊口了。
Monica:Oh, yeah. Yeah.
是啊是啊。
Ross:Oh, by the way, great service tonight.
哦,顺便说一句,今晚的服务棒极了。
All:Oh! Yeah!
哦!对!
Guys:Hockey! Hockey! Hockey.
冰球!冰球!冰球。
Kiki:Rachel?
是Rachel吗?
Rachel:Oh my God!
哦,我的天!
Monica:I swear I've seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom.
我发誓我在动物世界看到过鸟类就是这样的。
Rachel:What are you guys doing here?
你们在这里做什么啊?
Kiki:Well, we were in the city shopping, and your mom said you work here, and it's true!
恩,我们到城里买东西,你妈说你在这儿工作,居——然是真的!
标签:
老友记