老友记精校版第1季 第37期:克林顿亲信助手(5)
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:老友记精校版第1季
英语课
Ross:Then, uh, then we got dressed, and II...I walked her to the...the bus stop. I'm fine. …
然后,恩,然后我们穿上衣服,而且我,我……我陪她走到,公交车站……我没事。
Joey:Hey, that woman's got an ass 1 like Carol's! What? Thought we were trying to find stuff.
嘿,那个女人的屁股长得和 Carol's!的好像!怎么了?还以为我们就是要找点什么呢。
Rachel:So c'mon, you guys, tell me all the dirt!
好了,你们这些家伙,所有的八卦都告诉我!
Kiki:Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar!
恩,最大的新闻还是你在婚礼的圣台上甩了Barry。
Joanne:Alright. Let's talk reality for a second.
好了,说点认真的。
Rachel:Okay.
好。
Joanne:When are you coming home?
你什么时候回家?
Rachel:What? Guys, I'm not.
什么?我不回去。
Joanne:C'mon, this is us.
别这样,这儿就我们几个。
Rachel:I'm not! This is what I'm doing now. I've got this job you know, I even do my own laundry.
我不回去!这就是我现在要做的事,我有了工作。你看,我现在甚至能自己洗衣服了。
Rachel:this is what I am doing now.
这就是我现在做的。
Kiki:Waitressing?
当女服务生?
Rachel:Okay, I'm not just waitressing. I mean, I am...I write the specials on the specials board, and, uh...and I, uh...I take the uh dead flowers out of the vase...Oh, and, um, sometimes Artelle lets me put the little chocolate blobbies on the cookies.
好了,我不光是女服务生。我是……我会写每日的特色菜,而且我……我把死花从花瓶里换出来……哦,而且,恩,有时候 Artelle还让我在饼干上涂上巧克力。
Leslie:Well. Your mom didn't tell us about the blobbies.
恩,你妈妈可没告诉我们涂巧克力浆的事。
标签:
老友记