老友记精校版第1季 第10期:莫妮卡的新室友(10)
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:老友记精校版第1季
英语课
Phoebe: My mom had just killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody.
我妈妈刚自杀,我的继父又进了监狱,然后来到这里,我谁都不认识。
Phoebe: And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority. And then he killed himself.
然后结果是我和一个在港务局给人擦车窗的白化病人住在一起。最后他也自杀了。
Phoebe: And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.
然后我找到按摩这份工作。所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受。
Ross: The word you're looking for is: 'Anyway'...
你想说的话是:"无论如何"
Monica: All right, you ready? No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready!
好了,准备好了吗? 不不不,我没准备好,我怎么会准备好!
Rachel: "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute? ?"
"嘿,瑞秋!你准备好不带降落伞就跳出飞机了?"
Rachel: Come on, I can't do this!
不要这样,我做不到!
Monica: You can, I know you can!
你行,我知道你行!
Rachel: I don't think so.
我不这么认为。
Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything!
来吧,你都会自己泡咖啡!你什么都可以!
C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,...
来吧,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪
Rachel: Y'know what? I think we can just leave it at that. Kind of like a symbolic 1 gesture. Rachel, that was a library card.
知道吗?我想我们这样就可以了。就好像是某个象征性行动。 瑞秋!那是图书卡!
Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut
剪、剪、剪、剪、剪、剪
Chandler: Y'know, if you listen very closely, you can hear a thousand retailers 2 scream.
知道吗,如果你仔细听,你们也许可以听到上千个商家的尖叫。
Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it.
欢迎来到真实世界!它很糟糕,但是你会喜欢的!
Monica: Well, that's it (To Ross) . You gonna crash on the couch 3?
好啦,就这样了,(对着Ross)你要在沙发上睡?
Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime.
不,我得偶尔回趟家。
Monica: You be okay?
你还好吗?
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor. (Monica smiles. )
嘿,莫妮卡,看我在地上找到了什么。(Monica笑)
1 symbolic
adj.象征性的,符号的,象征主义的
- It is symbolic of the fighting spirit of modern womanhood.它象征着现代妇女的战斗精神。
- The Christian ceremony of baptism is a symbolic act.基督教的洗礼仪式是一种象征性的做法。
标签:
老友记