莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第36篇
时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集
英语课
Let me confess that we two must be twain, 尽管我们的爱天衣无缝、浑然一体,
Although our undivided loves are one: 我却得承认我们毕竟在肉体上分离。
So shall those blots 1 that do with me remain 这样一来,我身上不光彩的疤痕,
Without thy help by me be borne alone. 不劳你分忧,我自当独自担承。
In our two loves there is but one respect, 是我们之间的挚爱把我们合二为一,
Though in our lives a separable spite, 尽管在现实里我们有两个身躯。
Which though it alter not love's sole effect, 两个身躯也改不了我们爱的专一、真纯,
Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love's delight. 但毕竟会耗费掉些许甜蜜的光阴。
I may not evermore acknowledge thee, 我从此或不再张扬你是我的知已,
Lest my bewailed guilt 2 should do thee shame, 以防我可悲的过失玷污你的英名;
Nor thou with public kindness honour me, 你也不要当众赋予我殊荣,
Unless thou take that honour from thy name: 除非你甘冒名声受损的厄运。
But do not so; I love thee in such sort As, thou being mine, mine is thy good report. 可是别,别把我的话儿当真,须知我的爱是这样一种爱:你既属于我,我的好名声你也有份。
污渍( blot的名词复数 ); 墨水渍; 错事; 污点
- The letter had many blots and blurs. 信上有许多墨水渍和污迹。
- It's all, all covered with blots the same as if she were crying on the paper. 到处,到处都是泪痕,像是她趴在信纸上哭过。 来自名作英译部分
标签: