时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集


英语课

   Take all my loves, my love, yea, take them all; 把我的所爱者夺走吧,全都夺走,


  What hast thou then more than thou hadst before? 且看你是否比从前多添了朋俦?
  No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call; 爱呵,你找不到别的什么爱可称为真爱,
  All mine was thine before thou hadst this more. 我所爱者原是你的,即便此前你未曾到手。
  Then if for my love thou my love receivest, 那么,假如你为爱我而夺走我的爱,
  I cannot blame thee for my love thou usest; 我岂能责怪你为爱我而将我的爱消受。
  But yet be blamed, if thou thyself deceivest 但假如你自己骗自己,铁了心品味
  By wilful 1 taste of what thyself refusest. 你不愿接受的活儿,我就真想骂你个够。
  I do forgive thy robbery, gentle thief, 姑且原谅你的窃行,你这来头不小的小偷,
  Although thou steal thee all my poverty; 尽管你把我的全部家当统统掳走。
  And yet, love knows, it is a greater grief 然而爱是明白的:忍受爱的屈从俯就
  To bear love's wrong than hate's known injury. 要比忍受恨的公开伤害更令人忧愁。
  Lascivious 2 grace, in whom all ill well shows, 可人的风流啊,连你的恶行都成了美德,
  Kill me with spites; yet we must not be foes 3. 咬杀我吧,但我们绝不成为冤家对头。

adj.任性的,故意的
  • A wilful fault has no excuse and deserves no pardon.不能宽恕故意犯下的错误。
  • He later accused reporters of wilful distortion and bias.他后来指责记者有意歪曲事实并带有偏见。
adj.淫荡的,好色的
  • I was there to protect her from the importunities of lascivious men.我在那里保护她,不受那些好色男子的纠缠不休。
  • In his old age Cato became lascivious and misconducted himself with a woman slave.到了晚年,卡托沉溺于女色,跟一个女奴私通。
敌人,仇敌( foe的名词复数 )
  • They steadily pushed their foes before them. 他们不停地追击敌人。
  • She had fought many battles, vanquished many foes. 她身经百战,挫败过很多对手。
标签:
学英语单词