莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第48篇
时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集
英语课
How careful was I, when I took my way, 启程之日我是多么谨慎小心,
Each trifle under truest bars to thrust, 把一切日用物件全上锁封存,
That to my use it might unused stay 坚壁固房务使窃贼望而缩手。
From hands of falsehood, in sure wards 1 of trust! 他日取用之时当使尘封如旧。
But thou, to whom my jewels trifles are, 然而你令我的珠宝无光,
Most worthy 2 of comfort, now my greatest grief, 昨日使我至乐,今宵叫我断肠。
Thou, best of dearest and mine only care, 你是我的肺和肝,我惟一的心头肉,
Art left the prey 3 of every vulgar thief. 而今却无遮无拦任鼠窃狗偷。
Thee have I not lock'd up in any chest, 我锁遍了你不在的任何地方,
Save where thou art not, though I feel thou art, 偏没把你锁进金箱银箱,
Within the gentle closure of my breast, 我感到你总留连于我温柔的胸口,
From whence at pleasure thou mayst come and part; 这地方你原可以来去自由。
And even thence thou wilt 4 be stol'n, I fear, 怕的是,隐秘如此你仍会被偷被抢,
For truth proves thievish for a prize so dear. 对这样的宝物,纵海誓山盟也废纸一张。
区( ward的名词复数 ); 病房; 受监护的未成年者; 被人照顾或控制的状态
- This hospital has 20 medical [surgical] wards. 这所医院有 20 个内科[外科]病房。
- It was a big constituency divided into three wards. 这是一个大选区,下设三个分区。
adj.(of)值得的,配得上的;有价值的
- I did not esteem him to be worthy of trust.我认为他不值得信赖。
- There occurred nothing that was worthy to be mentioned.没有值得一提的事发生。
n.被掠食者,牺牲者,掠食;v.捕食,掠夺,折磨
- Stronger animals prey on weaker ones.弱肉强食。
- The lion was hunting for its prey.狮子在寻找猎物。
标签: