时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集


英语课

   Thus can my love excuse the slow offence Of my dull bearer when from thee I speed: 我既然是离你他往,又何须行色仓皇?


  From where thou art why should I haste me thence? 不是回头路,更何须马不收缰。
  Till I return, of posting is no need. 爱呵,我的坐骑的鲁钝原不是大罪,
  O, what excuse will my poor beast then find, 除非是归程,纵电疾如火也不算匆忙。
  When swift extremity 1 can seem but slow? 可怜的马儿啊,那时才罪重当诛。
  Then should I spur, though mounted on the wind; In winged speed no motion shall I know: 我当快马加鞭、电掣般腾达飞黄;虽展翅凌空亦却不觉其迅,那时节,
  Then can no horse with my desire keep pace; 没一匹马儿可与我如炽的欲火争强。
  Therefore desire of perfect'st love being made, 呵,这集爱大成的欲望绝非一团死肉,
  Shall neigh--no dull flesh--in his fiery 2 race; 自当引颈长啸于火焰般的飞扬。
  But love, for love, thus shall excuse my jade 3; 然而,一报还一报,原谅我这玉骢的鲁钝吧
  Since from thee going he went wilful-slow, 既然它抽身离你时有意磨磨蹭蹭,
  Towards thee I'll run, and give him leave to go. 我要正面扑向你,让它由着性儿狂奔。

n.末端,尽头;尽力;终极;极度
  • I hope you will help them in their extremity.我希望你能帮助在穷途末路的他们。
  • What shall we do in this extremity?在这种极其困难的情况下我们该怎么办呢?
adj.燃烧着的,火红的;暴躁的;激烈的
  • She has fiery red hair.她有一头火红的头发。
  • His fiery speech agitated the crowd.他热情洋溢的讲话激动了群众。
n.玉石;碧玉;翡翠
  • The statue was carved out of jade.这座塑像是玉雕的。
  • He presented us with a couple of jade lions.他送给我们一对玉狮子。
标签: