时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集


英语课

   So shall I live, supposing thou art true, 那我还得像被骗的丈夫继续生存,


  Like a deceived husband; so love's face 假定你是忠实的,觉脉脉温情
  May still seem love to me, though alter'd new; 虽今非昔比,似仍在你脸上留停,
  Thy looks with me, thy heart in other place: 只怕你目光看着我,心却在比邻。
  For there can live no hatred 1 in thine eye, 既然你的眼睛不可能窝藏仇恨,
  Therefore in that I cannot know thy change. 我又如何能猜透你已经变心?
  In many's looks the false heart's history Is writ 2 in moods and frowns and wrinkles strange, 有许多人脸上藏不住内心的变化,皱眉、蹙额,每一神态都会流露隐情。
  But heaven in thy creation did decree 但上天在造你的时候却决定
  That in thy face sweet love should ever dwell; 教甜爱永远在你脸上飘零。
  Whate'er thy thoughts or thy heart's workings be, 无论你心中如何翻江倒海,
  Thy looks should nothing thence but sweetness tell. 你总是甜蜜的表情、神色若定。
  How like Eve's apple doth thy beauty grow, 假如你的德行和外表不那么相称,
  if thy sweet virtue 3 answer not thy show! 你的美就和夏娃的苹果甲乙难分

n.憎恶,憎恨,仇恨
  • He looked at me with hatred in his eyes.他以憎恨的眼光望着我。
  • The old man was seized with burning hatred for the fascists.老人对法西斯主义者充满了仇恨。
n.命令状,书面命令
  • This is a copy of a writ I received this morning.这是今早我收到的书面命令副本。
  • You shouldn't treat the newspapers as if they were Holy Writ. 你不应该把报上说的话奉若神明。
n.德行,美德;贞操;优点;功效,效力
  • He was considered to be a paragon of virtue.他被认为是品德尽善尽美的典范。
  • You need to decorate your mind with virtue.你应该用德行美化心灵。
标签: