莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第112篇
时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集
英语课
Your love and pity doth the impression fill
借得你的真爱和怜悯我当抹尽
Which vulgar scandal stamp'd upon my brow;
流言的长舌在我额上烙下的污痕;
For what care I who calls me well or ill,
只要蒙你青眼相顾为我文过饰非,
So you o'er-green my bad, my good allow?
我又何须在意对我说长道短的世人?
You are my all the world, and I must strive
你既是我整个的世界,我必须
To know my shames and praises from your tongue:
亲耳听到你对我的颂扬和批评。
None else to me, nor I to none alive,
我视世人皆亡,世人视我已死,
That my steel'd sense or changes right or wrong.
还有谁能以善恶改我铁石之心?
In so profound abysm I throw all care
我已把旁人的品头论足都拋入
Of others' voices, that my adder's sense
万丈深坑,我像聋蛇充耳不闻
To critic and to flatterer stopped are.
恶意的诽谤或善意的奉承,
Mark how with my neglect I do dispense 1:
我这样超然冷漠,本有原因:
You are so strongly in my purpose bred
你如此深深地扎根在我心底,
That all the world besides methinks are dead.
我想,除了你,全世界都已死。
标签: