莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第133篇
时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集
英语课
Beshrew that heart that makes my heart to groan 1 For that deep wound it gives my friend and me! 我诅咒那一颗使我的心受伤的心,它曾留给我和我的朋友深深的伤痕。
Is't not enough to torture me alone, 你本可以让我独自一人喝下苦酒,
But slave to slavery my sweet'st friend must be? 又何必让我的朋友同在你帐下充军?
Me from myself thy cruel eye hath taken, 你那冷酷的双眼已摄走我的魂儿,
And my next self thou harder hast engross'd: 现在又霸占我的朋友,我第二个替身。
Of him, myself, and thee, I am forsaken 2; 我已经不再属于他、你和我自己,
A torment 3 thrice threefold thus to be cross'd. 于是对于我三重的痛苦就这样降临。
Prison my heart in thy steel bosom's ward 4, 锁我的心在你铁石般的胸腔里吧,
But then my friend's heart let my poor heart bail 5; 好让我可怜的心保释我朋友的心。
Whoe'er keeps me, let my heart be his guard; 凡拘押我者我的心就是他的侍卫,
Thou canst not then use rigor 6 in my gaol 7: 所以你纵教我入狱也无法对我专横。
And yet thou wilt 8; for I, being pent in thee, 然而你毕竟要专横,因为我植身于你;
Perforce am thine, and all that is in me. 我反正是你的,我一切都是你的收成。
vi./n.呻吟,抱怨;(发出)呻吟般的声音
- The wounded man uttered a groan.那个受伤的人发出呻吟。
- The people groan under the burden of taxes.人民在重税下痛苦呻吟。
n.折磨;令人痛苦的东西(人);vt.折磨;纠缠
- He has never suffered the torment of rejection.他从未经受过遭人拒绝的痛苦。
- Now nothing aggravates me more than when people torment each other.没有什么东西比人们的互相折磨更使我愤怒。
n.守卫,监护,病房,行政区,由监护人或法院保护的人(尤指儿童);vt.守护,躲开
- The hospital has a medical ward and a surgical ward.这家医院有内科病房和外科病房。
- During the evening picnic,I'll carry a torch to ward off the bugs.傍晚野餐时,我要点根火把,抵挡蚊虫。
v.舀(水),保释;n.保证金,保释,保释人
- One of the prisoner's friends offered to bail him out.犯人的一个朋友答应保释他出来。
- She has been granted conditional bail.她被准予有条件保释。
n.严酷,严格,严厉
- Their analysis lacks rigor.他们的分析缺乏严谨性。||The crime will be treated with the full rigor of the law.这一罪行会严格依法审理。
n.(jail)监狱;(不加冠词)监禁;vt.使…坐牢
- He was released from the gaol.他被释放出狱。
- The man spent several years in gaol for robbery.这男人因犯抢劫罪而坐了几年牢。
标签: