莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第81篇
时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集
英语课
Or I shall live your epitaph to make, 如你先我而逝我当写下你的祭文,
Or you survive when I in earth am rotten; 如我不幸早衰便安然自朽于墓茔。
From hence your memory death cannot take, 你纵然仙逝英名会长在人口,
Although in me each part will be forgotten. 我名贱身微当被人忘个干净。
Your name from hence immortal 1 life shall have, 你身虽殁有我的诗章使你长生,
Though I, once gone, to all the world must die: 我一旦辞别当永世化作微尘。
The earth can yield me but a common grave, 地阔天长,只赐我孤坟一处,
When you entombed in men's eyes shall lie. 人心为家,你在千万人眼里葬身。
Your monument shall be my gentle verse, 我笔下诗行化作你坟前墓碑,
Which eyes not yet created shall o'er-read, 来日方长,自有人细读碑铭。
And tongues to be your being shall rehearse 纵当今世界万众皆成厉鬼,
When all the breathers of this world are dead; 有千口万舌对后世缕述你生平,
You still shall live—such virtue 2 hath my pen 凡有活人处你便活在人口,
Where breath most breathes, even in the mouths of men. 你与天齐寿,全仗我笔力千钧。
adj.不朽的;永生的,不死的;神的
- The wild cocoa tree is effectively immortal.野生可可树实际上是不会死的。
- The heroes of the people are immortal!人民英雄永垂不朽!
标签: