莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第45篇
时间:2019-02-18 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集
英语课
The other two, slight air and purging 1 fire, 还有两种元素,净火与轻风,
Are both with thee, wherever I abide 2; 不论我栖身何处总伴随你的行踪;
The first my thought, the other my desire, 风是我的思想,火是我的欲望,
These present-absent with swift motion slide. 它们神出鬼没,来去何匆匆。
For when these quicker elements are gone In tender embassy of love to thee, 这两个轻快的元素一旦他往,去为我向你传达爱的心衷,
My life, being made of four, with two alone 我的生命便奄奄待毙,愁心难整,
Sinks down to death, oppress'd with melancholy 3; 不堪其中一对,因为它本由元素构成。
Until life's composition be recured 我的生命的结构要想复原,
By those swift messengers return'd from thee, 除非这两个轻灵的使者回还,
Who even but now come back again, assured Of thy fair health, recounting it to me: 呵,它们现在就回来了,提到你的健康状况,切切传话报平安。
This told, I joy; but then no longer glad, 我闻信不由大喜,可叹喜而不久,
I send them back again and straight grow sad. 再次送走它们后,我仍浓愁依旧。
清洗; 清除; 净化; 洗炉
- You learned the dry-mouthed, fear-purged, purging ecstasy of battle. 你体会到战斗中那种使人嘴巴发干的,战胜了恐惧并排除其他杂念的狂喜。
- Purging databases, configuring, and making other exceptional requests might fall into this category. 比如清空数据库、配置,以及其他特别的请求等都属于这个类别。 来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
vi.遵守;坚持;vt.忍受
- You must abide by the results of your mistakes.你必须承担你的错误所造成的后果。
- If you join the club,you have to abide by its rules.如果你参加俱乐部,你就得遵守它的规章。
n.忧郁,愁思;adj.令人感伤(沮丧)的,忧郁的
- All at once he fell into a state of profound melancholy.他立即陷入无尽的忧思之中。
- He felt melancholy after he failed the exam.这次考试没通过,他感到很郁闷。
标签: