莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第150篇
时间:2019-02-18 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集
英语课
O, from what power hast thou this powerful might 啊,你那魔力究竟来自什么源泉,
With insufficiency my heart to sway? 竟能左右我的心灵,尽管你有缺陷?
To make me give the lie to my true sight, 你教我把眼见为实称作谎言,
And swear that brightness doth not grace the day? 强要我承认黑夜就是白天。
Whence hast thou this becoming of things ill, 你在何处炼成点石成金般的本事,
That in the very refuse of thy deeds 可使你的丑行恶状获得遮掩,
There is such strength and warrantize of skill 并能显示出你智慧无比、威力非凡,
That, in my mind, thy worst all best exceeds? 让你的至恶也能胜过我心中的至善。
Who taught thee how to make me love thee more 尽管我所见所闻里你丑行丑态日多,
The more I hear and see just cause of hate? 是谁授你秘方让我的爱意更缠绵?
O, though I love what others do abhor 1, 即便我之所爱恰是他人所憎,
With others thou shouldst not abhor my state: 你不该同他人一道来把我怨嫌。
If thy unworthiness raised love in me, 假如你的缺陷也曾激起我的爱泉,
More worthy 2 I to be beloved of thee. 那么爱你并被你爱就更值得称赞。
v.憎恶;痛恨
- They abhor all forms of racial discrimination.他们憎恶任何形式的种族歧视。
- They abhor all the nations who have different ideology and regime.他们仇视所有意识形态和制度与他们不同的国家。
标签: