藤田惠美的歌声那么温柔且充满透明感,编织出一幅似乎只要闭上眼睛就从心底看见的美丽风景,在一片漫无边际的金色麦田上,一阵轻柔的西风袭来,麦浪由远及近的飘来,像婀娜多姿的少女踏着轻盈的舞步姗姗而来。感受清新气息,就如同甘菊淡雅的香味,可让饮用者身心自然

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lady Gaga再多的语言都无法形容的女人,这次现身全英音乐大奖,着实又让世人震惊了一把。不过一位农场主却因此突发灵感,想出了保护麦田的好点子,是什么呢? Anyone would be forgiven for thin

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

It has done me good,because of the color of the wheat fields.Go and look again at the roses.You will understand now that yours is unique in all the world. 驯服对我是有好处的因为麦田的颜色。再回头看那些玫瑰花吧!到时你

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.12

1 IF YOU REALLY want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, b

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

25 WHEN I got outside, it was just getting light out. It was pretty cold, too, but it felt good because I was sweating so much. I didn't know where the hell to go. I didn't want to go to another hotel and spend all Phoebe's dough. So finally all I di

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

26 THATS ALL I'm going to tell about. I could probably tell you what I did after I went home, and how I got sick and all, and what school I'm supposed to go to next fall, after I get out of here, but I don't feel like it. I really don't. That stuff d

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

14 AFTER OLD SUNNY was gone, I sat in the chair for a while and smoked a couple of cigarettes. It was getting daylight outside. Boy, I felt miserable. I felt so depressed, you can't imagine. What I did, I started talking, sort of out loud, to Allie.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

15 I DIDNT SLEEP too long, because I think it was only around ten o'clock when I woke up. I felt pretty hungry as soon as I had a cigarette. The last time I'd eaten was those two hamburgers I had with Brossard and Ackley when we went in to Agerstown

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

16 AFTER I HAD my breakfast, it was only around noon, and I wasn't meeting old Sally till two o'clock, so I started taking this long walk. I couldn't stop thinking about those two nuns. I kept thinking about that beat-up old straw basket they went ar

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

18 WHEN I LEFT the skating rink I felt sort of hungry, so I went in this drugstore and had a Swiss cheese sandwich and a malted, and then I went in a phone booth. I thought maybe I might give old Jane another buzz and see if she was home yet. I mean

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

20 I KEPT SITTING there getting drunk and waiting for old Tina and Janine to come out and do their stuff, but they weren't there. A flitty-looking guy with wavy hair came out and played the piano, and then this new babe, Valencia, came out and sang.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

10 IT WAS still pretty early. I'm not sure what time it was, but it wasn't too late. The one thing I hate to do is go to bed when I'm not even tired. So I opened my suitcases and took out a clean shirt, and then I went in the bathroom and washed and

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Chrisann Brennan 克里斯安?布伦南 Toward the end of his senior year at Homestead, in the spring of 1972, Jobs started going out with a girl named Chrisann Brennan, 1972年春天,乔布斯高中即将毕业时,开始与一位叫做克里斯安

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Philip Marlowe series by Raymond Chandler 雷蒙德钱德勒的《菲利普马洛系列》 These top four Marlowe novels are what launched Raymond Chandler into the big leagues of hardboiled detective fiction: The Big Sleep, The High Window, Farewell

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Fields of Gold 金色麦田,自然之美 Fields of Gold You'll remember me when the west wind moves Upon the fields of barley You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky As we walk in fields of gold 当西风拂过麦田 我会在你的记忆中浮现 漫

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

《守望者》电影原声:Desolation Row 电影《守望者》是根据连载漫画改编的讲述超级英雄和政府对抗的电影,片尾曲由摇滚乐队My Chemical Romance演唱,是翻唱Bob Dylan的一首歌,出自Bob Dylan的第六张

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

My Chemical Romance - Desolation Row They're selling postcards of the hanging Where they're painting the passports brown Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors The circus is in town Oh now but here comes the blind commissioner Well, they got h

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲