[00:02.16]...not too long. 不会太久了 [00:06.32]SARA: 'Not too long'? 不会太久? [00:07.52]Not too long what? 什么不会太久了? [00:09.36]- Will it hurt? CHANCE: No. - 疼吗? - 不 [00:13.04]l'll make sure of that. 我会确保这点

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(894) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-姐姐的守护者

Drug-Resistant Malaria Spreads in Southeast Asia 东南亚地区耐药疟疾传播 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 On Thailand's border with Myanmar, also known as Burma, a malari

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

不能喝酒 我一点也不能喝 A: I dont drink at all. Do you serve soft drinks? 我一点也不能喝。你们有饮料吗? B: Of course, madam. But how about a non-alcoholic cocktail? 当然有啦,女士。不过来点不含酒精的鸡尾酒

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Uh, you have your choice 你可以选择一下, Bloody mary, screwdriver? 血腥玛丽,鸡尾酒? Brunch in a bottle. 能喝的早午餐。 Come on, Ric. I can't drink all this by myself. 来嘛, Ric ,我不能自己把这些喝光嘛。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Uh, you have your choice 你可以选择一下, Bloody mary, screwdriver? 血腥玛丽,鸡尾酒? Brunch in a bottle. 能喝的早午餐。 Come on, Ric. I can't drink all this by myself. 来嘛, Ric ,我不能自己把这些喝光嘛。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

You do all the talking at dinner I've always liked art, ever since I was a child. Umhum. Not that I am talented but I still like to draw and paint. Yes. I just love to go to museums and exhibitions on weekends. Really? Anything that will help me in m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 游戏学英文男女速配

听歌学英语:桑妮回家Sunny Came Home Sunny Came Home在1998年以黑马姿态爆冷勇夺格莱美奖年度最佳歌曲奖。这是一首讲述关于仇恨,创伤及毁灭的歌曲。Sunny最后放了一把火烧掉了家园的故事。这是

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Officers deployed noisemakers and fired tear gas and flash grenades in Ferguson, Missouri in an effort to keep protesters moving and not congregating. They say some people on the crowd lobbed molotov cocktails. Police say at least 2 people were shot.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(八)月

Chinas Consumption Downgrade: Skip Avocados, Cocktails and Kids 不生孩子、不约会:中国迎来消费降级时代? Chen Siqi doesnt eat out so much anymore. Li Keli cut down on travel and takes her son to a public playground instead. Wang J

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Just then, three young girls entered the lobby. They were giggling and squealing. 此时,三个年轻的女孩走进了大厅。她们都在格格笑着,叫嚷着。 One of them pointed at Louis. There he is! she screamed. 其中的一个把手指向

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Purchasing a watermelon is kind of a risky investment. It's usually giant, so you're really committing to a lot of fruit. And the thick green rind protecting the pink flesh means there's no easy way to know how good the fruit is inside. Or is there? 买

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

There may have been a glittering array of Hollywood stars at the BAFTAs on Sunday night, but the man everyone wanted to meet at the after-show dinner was a 73-year-old physics professor from the slightly less glamorous world of Cambridge University. 周

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

基础的酒吧英语,大家应该不陌生。但是酒吧文化一直在变。比如现在流行的microbrewery, speakeasy,到底是什么?今天,我们就说说2016年你必需知道的酒吧英语! 关键词: 酒:英语说法有很多!

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Language Points 1.假装是乞丐(Beggars) Spare some changes. 给点零钱呗 2.碰上恰好酒吧老板心情好 It's on the house.老板请客 Every thing is on the house today.今天老板全部免单啦。 3.找土豪朋友请客 Today in on

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

【生词预览】 fascinated着迷,elegant精美的,calligraphy书法,cocktail鸡尾酒 【笑话原文】 Cheap but Good My wife was fascinated by the elegant calligraphy on the hand-written menu in a Chinese restaurant. She took it home and

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

关键词: Socialize (动词): 社交、见面 Social(形容词): 社会的、社交的 Social etiquette:社交礼仪 Kiss on the cheeks: 亲脸颊 A pat on the back: 轻轻拍拍肩膀、背部 A sign of respect: 一种尊重的表现 Hug: 拥抱

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Am I not too late if I wait for the next bus? 如果我等下班巴士会不会太迟了? What time is the last call for the bus? 最后招呼巴士的时间是几点? Do we take off soon? 我们即刻起飞吗? We'll take off in a minute. 我们

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Today we will discover three English expressions or idioms. All of them use the names of animals big animals. The first animal that we meet is a bull. Imagine a bull standing in a shop. The shop sells china plates, cups, saucers, bowls, tea-pots. The

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

I want a table for two,please. 请给我一张两人桌。 Please come this way. 请走这边。 Do you care for cocktails before your dinner? 晚餐前要点开胃酒吗? May I take your order now? 现在可以把点菜单给我吗? Yes,I want a

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

释义: stop for something 为了做某事而停手,停下来做某事 在前面的句式 stop something 中间加了一个 for, stop for something 表示为了做某事而停手, for 后面的部分就是停手,住手的原因。 例句: Y

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(304) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语