The Foreign Affairs Department has upgraded its travel advice for Japan. Its now telling Australians to leave Tokyo and not to travel to the capital or northern Japan. The department cites the risk of radiation of the Japanese capital for the first t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2011年

Welcome to Friday. The week's last edition of CNN Student News. My name is Carl Azuz. Our 10 minutes of commercial free coverage starts in Ukraine. It's a politically divided country. Late last year, Ukrainian President, Victor Yanukovyach, called of

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2014年(二)月

Dick: can I get you something to drink? Cathy: sure, but I don't drink much. So I don't know what to order. D: so how about an aperitif? C: it sounds great. I'd like to start with a Compari. D: stirred or shaken? C: stirred will be fine. D: here you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

035 drinks and desserts Words Soft drinks alcoholic drinks hot/soft drinks cocktail carbonated drinks hot chocolate milk shake Bubble tea ice tea beer wine spirits chocolate cake cream icing apple pie ice cream Banana split baked Alaska fruit cocktai

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

迷你对话: A:Susan has got the cancer of stomach. Susan得了癌症。 B:How terrible! This is quite unexpected! 太可怕了!这真让人难以置信! A:Yesterday when I went to hospital to see her, you cannot imagine how greatly surprised

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

本期话题:喝神马酒?酒醉怎么形容?这些你都知道吗?在这一期中Sean 因为宿醉而被Michelle取笑,快来关注吧! 第一幕: Michelle: Hey, Sean. You look like hell. And you smell even worse. (闻到了浑身的酒

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

今天我们要学的词是cocktail。 大家都知道,Cocktail, 有鸡尾酒的意思。A cocktail party, 鸡尾酒会。美国派往哥本哈根为芝加哥争取奥运会主办权代表团阵容强大,不仅包括奥巴马总统夫妇,还有美

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

1. The body of Coretta Scott King was carried by horse-drawn carriage Saturday morning to the Georgia's state Capitol where she is the first black person and the first woman to lie in honor. The widow

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson em~~~~ 嗯。。。 we are falling down again tonight 今晚我们再次陷入困境 in this world it's hard to get it right 在这个世界上,有些事情真的难以让人理解 trying to make your heart feel like b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

A grand jury has decided not to indict a New York City police officer in the death of an unarmed black man.Eric Garner died after been placed in an apparent chokehold during the arrest.The decision comes less than two weeks after a grand jury clear t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(十二)月

Lesson 43 Punch 1.She didn't get the punch lines. 2.Please punch in your PIN number. 3.Im not your punching bag. 4.I'm punch drunk after the eaxm. 5.The book has a real punch. 6.You always beat me to the punch. 7.He didn't pull any punches. 8.Those c

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

A: Welcome to our restaurant, Chez Attitude! B: Our reservation is under the name of Foster at 7:00 for four people. A: Yes, Mr. Foster, our hostess will be with you in just a moment. B: We would like to begin with a cocktail while we are waiting. Wo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

公司开会讨论支出账目,经理Tim和会计部主任John告诉大家,要紧缩开支,首先从员工可报销的账目下手。Tim说, Tim: I'm not going to sugarcoat it: we'll have to cut back on our expenses or we'll have to cut back

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

第一句:How many kinds of Chinese cuisine do you have? 你们这有多少种中国菜? A:Here is the meun. Which do you prefer, Western food or Chinese food? 这是菜单。西餐和中餐您比较喜欢哪一种? B:A real Chinese dinner. How

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Dear Annie: Each year, the company my wife works for hosts a Christmas dinner party at a local restaurant. What used to be an enjoyable meal with a handful of employees has become a large, drunken event lasting late into the night. One year, two empl

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

I pushed the call button to get the attention of the flight attendant. Flight attendant: Yes? What can I do for you? Hal: Its very cold in the cabin. Is it possible to get a blanket? Flight attendant: Were out of blankets, but heres a pillow. Hal: Ok

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Welcome Sir. May I help you? Yes,I want to go to America for my vacation. No problem. Actually we have some great packages. The most exciting season of Hawaii is now. How about a relaxing vacation in Hawaii? Sounds good. Are there any groups of tour

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句