A: How do you feel about this restaurant? B: I really liked it! A: I really enjoyed the food. B: What did you enjoy the most? A: I enjoyed the fish the most. B: The fish was pretty special, but I loved the dessert. A: The macadamia cake was out-of-th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: So, how did you like the restaurant? B: I thought that it was very good. A: I felt the food was excellent. B: What did you like the best? A: I liked the fish the best. B: I liked the fish also, but I really enjoyed the dessert the most. A: Yes, th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Do you want some dessert? B: No thanks. We just need our check. Have you seen the waitress? A: Oh, here comes our waitress with our check. B: The service here has been really great, don't you think? A: Yes, the service was quite good. B: So, let's

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Would you like some more coffee? B: No thanks. I'm full. We need to find our waitress and get our bill. A: The waitress is bringing the bill right now. B: This waitress has really been on top of things, hasn't she? A: Yes, this waitress did a grea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Would you like to order anything else? B: No, I'm good. All we need now is our check. A: The waitress is walking over here with our check even as we speak. B: I have never had bad service at this restaurant, but this time was really exceptional. A

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。 是否

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。 是否

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Expression 表达 Excuse me, could I see the menu, please? 打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗? Are you ready to order? 您现在可以点餐吗? first course 第一道菜 maincourse 主菜 d

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

雅思口语分类词汇:味道及餐厅 一、taste 味道 tasty 美味的 delicious 味道好的 sweet 甜的 sour 酸的 bitter 苦的 hot 辣的 salty 咸的 spiced 加香料的 fragrant 香的 seasoned 加作料的 tasteless 无味的 flat 淡而

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A restaurant in the city of Modena, Italy, has been named as the best restaurant in the world. The restaurant Osteria Francescana was crowned number one at the World's 50 Best Restaurants awards ceremony in New York. The ceremony is like the Oscars o

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

A new restaurant is offering a five-course drink-paired menu stuffed with all the fashionable, nutritional foods you can think of. 一家新开的餐厅为顾客提供了一个五道菜的套餐,还配有饮料。这一套餐富含你能想到的时下

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

福布斯近日评出了到香港旅游必吃的6家餐厅,虽然只是一家之言,不能说完全客观,但是既然能上榜,那肯定还是有过人之处,快来看看这份刚出炉的击坠清单吧。 1. Tang Court at the Langham Hot

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The aptly named Salt Restaurant in Shiraz, southern Iran, is completely made of salt. The walls, bar, tables and chairs are entirely made of the white mineral; even the stairs have a smooth, salty coating. 在伊朗南部城市设拉子,有一家完全

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Danny Meyer has always been considered one of the most forward-thinking restaurateurs of his generation. 丹尼蔠尔(Danny Meyer)一直被视为他这一代思想最前卫的餐厅老板之一。 Even by his standards, though, the owner of such cele

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A restaurant in eastern China has been caught charging customers an air cleaning fee on top of their food bills. 中国东部的一家餐厅被物价局警示,原因竟然是在他们的结账单上有一项是收取顾客的空气净化费。 Dine

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

如果你在餐厅厨房呆过,你一定目睹过许许多多的食物、水和能源都在这被浪费了。主厨亚瑟波茨道森分享了他的个人愿景 -- 大量减少餐厅与超市的资源浪费, 在保证提供美食的同时促进废物

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Michelin sends its inspectors to restaurants to eat and award stars: one, two, three. 米其林派出审查员到餐厅用餐并颁发星星:一颗星、两颗星、三颗星。 Welcome to IAYTD. 欢迎收看IAYTD节目。 Every Wednesday, we focus

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情