JASON: It's 6:00. Let's go get something to eat. MIMI: Alright. JASON: What would you like? MIMI: I don't really care. Whatever you want. JASON: Well, what do you feel like? MIMI: It doesn't matter. I'm sick of the food here. So it doesn't really ma

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(2449) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化口语

菜不新鲜 不,这蟹不新鲜。 A: Good evening, sir. Do you enjoy your food? 晩安,先生,喜欢我们食物吗? B: No,the crab is not fresh. 不,这蟹不新鲜。 同类问句: No, the steak was recommended, but it is not very f

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Good evening. Do you have a reservation? Yes.We've got a reservation.The name is Ann. Let me see.Ok, this way,please. This is your table.And would you like to order now? Yes. Here is the menu. Thank you.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

A: I'd like to book a table for three or four at seven. 我想预订一张7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 B: At 7 o'clock. OK, and may I have your name? 7点钟。好的,请问您叫什么名字? A: Jordan. 乔丹。 A: Good morning. Yale's restau

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Could you recommend some special dishes in your restaurant? 您能为我推荐一些你们餐厅的特色菜吗? B: Roast beef is very good today, ma'am. 夫人,今天的烤牛肉不错。 A: Is that right? I'll try it. 是吗?那我尝尝吧。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

第48期:Having sb Paged 广播找人 X:Yes,sir? X:请问先生您有什么事吗? Y:Can I have Mr.J.Smith paged?He said he'd be in the main dining room.Im Mr.J.B. White. Y:你能不能利用广播替我叫一下史密斯先生?他说他会在大餐厅

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Conversation 1 对话1 Well, Mitzuko-san, I hope you like it here. 对了,Mitzuko小姐,希望你喜欢这里。 This is my favourite restaurant in Taipei. It reminds me of my youth when I traveled around Europe. 这是我最喜欢的餐馆,它让

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

讲解文本: high-class 高级的,第一流的,优质 class 等级 At first sight I can see that it is a high-class hotel. 我一眼就看出这是个高大上的旅馆。 To be frank, this is my very first time to eat at a high-class restaura

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

餐厅 是阳光餐厅吗,先生? A:Thank you. What about the restaurant? Where's that? 谢谢。那餐厅呢?在哪边? B:The Skylight Restaurant, sir? 是阳光餐厅吗,先生? 同类问句: Ah. the Skylight Restaurant's on the t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Todd: So Adrienne, what did you think of the restaurant? 托德:埃德里安娜,你觉得那家餐厅怎么样? Adrienne: It was good. The food was tasty but not as good as Italian food at home. 埃德里安娜:很不错。食物很好吃,但

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

1. Do you like to go out eating? 想不想出去吃呢? 有次我问老美出去吃东西怎么说, 他回答说一般出去吃饭, 他们只说 go to eat , go out eating 或是 eat out 而不会说 go to dinner, go for lunch, 也就是不需特地 说

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们都知道在不同的场景需要不同的口语表达方式,如果在职场工作环境中说休闲娱乐的句子,那就不妙了。英语口语场景虽然有千千万万种,但都离不开七大主题,分别是工作、面试、人物

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

need a ride 需要搭车 ride 搭车骑(马,自行车等)乘(车) He asked me for a ride into town. 他要求搭我的车进城。 Do you want to come for a ride on my new motorbike? 你想过来骑一下我的新摩托车吗? A:Hello!Who

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Todd: OK, Simon, let's go get something to eat? Let's go out to dinner. I'm really hungry. 托德:西蒙,我们去吃点东西吧?我们出去吃晚餐吧。我现在非常饿。 Simon: Yeah, OK, me too. I'm really hungry as well. Ah, what is t

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

1、What kind of food do you like? 你喜欢哪一种菜? 2、Do you like chinese food? 你喜欢中国菜吗? 3、What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的? 4、Would you tell me the w

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们都知道在不同的场景需要不同的口语表达方式,如果在职场工作环境中说休闲娱乐的句子,那就不妙了。英语口语场景虽然有千千万万种,但都离不开四大主题,分别是工作、面试、人物

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

星级典句: 第一句:Which way is the dining car? 餐车在哪个方向? A:Which way is the dining car? 餐车在哪个方向? B:Three cars forward. 往前走三个车厢。 A:What time will breakfast be served? 早饭什么时候开始供应

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

1. Would you follow me, please?请跟我来。 2. May I take your order?您需要点菜吗? 3. For here or to go?您带走吗? 4. Anything else?还需要别的吗? 5. How many in your group?您一共几位? 6. How would you like it?您要几成熟?

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

我们来谈谈一些在餐厅内会用到的句子, 以及一些跟吃饭有关的单字片语. 配合美国的食物介绍一二集来看, 相信从此以后到美国餐厅用餐不再是件难事. 1. Do you like to go out eating? 想不想出去吃呢

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

吃饭别忘了给钱哦!这次我们就来看看埋单、结帐都怎么说。 1. Check, please. 结帐。 check 就是结帐的意思,另外也可以说 buy the bill,就是中文里的埋单。其实埋单是个地道的粤语词来的,只不过

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语