多么美好的一天啊。新的一天又开始了,欢迎来到Faith口语课堂-天天学,我是Faith老师。让我们用学英语充实我们的生活,为创造更美好的未来而一起努力。 英语中,如果想做比较,可以用比

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

听广告学英语:Mitsubishi GDI Engine三菱汽车引擎 Mitsubishi GDI 三菱汽车引擎 原文 It's the GDI, the engine technology of tomorrow is already being driven today. Mitsubishi's GDI engine produces more power, reduces fuel consumption, and emits less carb

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

AS IT IS 2015-07-30 In Myanmar, Replacing Poppy Plants with Coffee 缅甸农户种植咖啡代替罂粟 Large numbers of opium poppy plants grow in the mountains of Myanmars Shan State. In fact, Shan State is the second-largest opium-producing area i

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

UNIT 1 Food and More Numbers 食物和数字 Lesson 7 What's for Lunch?中午吃什么? 1.Lunch-time!午餐时间! Sandwich 三明治 milk 牛奶 juice 果汁 2.What's for dessert?吃什么甜点? cookies 饼干 ice cream 冰淇淋 cake 蛋糕 3.Let'

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第二册

今天李华和Michael 在对话里使用的两个常用语,一个是:to ditch,另一个是:to hit the spot。现在Michael 正在图书馆里做功课,李华来找他。 L: 嗨,Michael,功

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第三级(初高中适用)

What would you like? 您想吃什么? I'd like a hamburger and a glass of milk. 我想要一个汉堡包和一杯牛奶。 I'd like some noodles. 我想要些面条。 What about you, Dad? 爸爸,您呢? I'd like a sandwich and a cup of coffee.

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级上册

没有这个菜 呃,不好意思,我们的小吃菜单上没有这个菜, 夫人。 A: Can you bring me up a plate of lamb curry please? I'm in Room 1310. 请给我来一盘咖喱羊肉,好吗?我住1310号房间。 B: Er, I'm afraid that's

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

M: What do you want, Ressie? W: A cup of coffee and an apple pie. How about you? M: I don't want coffee. I'd like some orange juice. W: Why don't you drink coffee? M: I don't like coffee in this cafe. W: It does taste weird. M: Most people think so.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Topic1-Should single women have babies out of wedlock A non-profit organization conducted a survey which looks at public opinion over single women's pregnancy. Results showed approximately 90 percent of respondents support single women to have a baby

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Salty Coffee 的中文翻译 他在一个聚会上遇见了她。她如此出众,许多人都追随她左右,而他又是如此普通,没人注意到他。聚会结束后,他邀请她喝咖啡,她很惊讶,但出于礼貌她还是应允了。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Our guest tonight is Howard Schultz, the chairman of Starbucks Coffee Company. 今晚我们的客人是星巴克咖啡公司的董事长,霍华德舒尔茨。 He has turned his passion for coffee into a multi billion dollar global business with sto

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Chapter 22 Rubber and Coffee Land 第22章 橡胶和咖啡之国 Moutains make rivers. If a continent were flatabsolutely flat and level like a tablethere would be no rivers. 山脉造就了河流。如果大陆是平的像桌面那样平坦那就没有

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

三 名词的跨类及词义上的变化 名词虽有分类,但在不同的语境中会出现跨类的现象。名词产生类别变化后往往会导致词义的变化。 有些物质名词可以用作个体名词,例如:glass 玻璃 a glass 玻璃杯 copper 铜 a copper 铜币 paper 纸 a paper 报纸,证件 wood 木头 a wood

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

Todd: OK, Matt, we're going to talk about adjectives. What is strong? Matt, 我们来谈谈形容词吧。什么东西比较浓郁? Matt: Austrian coffee. 奥地利咖啡。 Todd: Yeah, Austrian coffee is strong. Can you get Austrian coffee in Japa

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

If missing that morning cup of java leaves you tired and lacking energy, you might be addicted to caffeine. 若早上不来一杯咖啡会让你无精打采的话,那你很可能已经有了咖啡因成瘾的症状了。 学习重点: 1.java 咖啡

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

James:Ann, stop bugging Jess and help me order something new. Lattes are so passe these days. Ann: Why don't you try an Americano? Espresso with water. James:Sounds a little weak. Ann: Go with a hammerhead then-espresso mixed with drip coffee. James:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

I think I will have a shot of Espresso. 我想还是一杯浓缩咖啡吧 shot 一小口(烈酒);一小杯(浓咖啡) a shot of.. 一小口(烈酒);一小杯(浓咖啡) Espresso 浓缩咖啡 A:Good morning.What can I get for you? 早

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Topic1 Girl Dies in Internet Addiction Rehab CenterRecently, a 19-year-old female student's death at a private school in Zhengzhou has aroused debate on the role of the privately-owned Internet-addiction schools in China. What happened? Was the schoo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

I didn't even think about that Yeah first time, cause I forget he was playing for you guys, so what about you 我都没想到这点哎,对,头一回,因为我忘了加索尔在你们队了,你呢 What about me? You are playing Clippers 我?你

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Coffee, what you want? Espresso 咖啡来吗,哪种?浓缩 TP you want any chocolate? Or tea 帕克要巧克力吗?还是茶 Manu you want another coffee? No no 马努你要不要再来一杯?哦,不了不了 That was fast. Yeah I don't lik

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂