北京新东方学校面试口语课老师冯颙,给参加英语面试的应聘者提出四个建议。 建议一:精心设计一个自然的开场白。例如: C(考官):May I come in? (我能进来吗?) I(应聘者):Yes, please. Oh,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

第一个大忌: There is not prepared for interview. (对面试无准备)。当面试官问到某个问题时说:I dont know for sure. (我不确切知道。)或者显得Lacks planning for career; has no purpose or goals. (对自己的事

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

要求升迁面试 561.What can I do for you? 我能帮你什么? 562.I've worked here as a typist for about a year,and I'd like to have a chance of advancement. 我在此已做打字员一年了,我期望一个升迁的机会。 563.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Panel interviews pose unique challenges for applicants. When you interview with a single person, you essentially have a conversation with someone who might offer you a job. In panel interviews, the situation is a hybrid of a conversation and public s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

要想回答好与工作规划有关的问题,必须先预先冷静地为自己树立一个目标。若干年后,你想在公司晋升到一个什么高度的位置呢?一定要先把自己的目标考虑好,面试时一旦被问及便可应答

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

面试时,我们会面对形形色色的问题,而最令人哑口无言的,往往是一些最简单和最常见的题目,比如请你自我介绍一下。大多数应征者的反应是--我应该如何作答呢? 什么是成功应聘外企的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

The interviewer is prepared。 The person you're meeting with is probably overworked and stressed about having to hire someone, so make it easy for him or her。 面试官有备而来。 前来面试你的人很可能是在加班加点地工作,而且

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

One of the most telling things about a job candidate is the type of questions she asks the interviewer. You don't have much time to ask a lot of questions, so make sure you ask the right ones. There was one in particular that will catch interviewers

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

When they finish quizzing you,interviewers always ask, So, do you have any questions? That's your cue to show off your research with queries about the company's competitors, plans for growth, specific products, etc. But some questions can make yo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

When an employer asks you, Why should we hire you? she is really asking, What makes you the best fit for this position? Your answer to this question should be a concise sales pitch that explains what you have to offer the employer. 当面试官问你:

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

You have probably replied to many job postings without hearing anything back. Then, you finally get a call that begins like this: Thank you for your interest in our company. Your rsum is impressive. Can we schedule an initial phone interview this wee

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

跳槽的人在面试的时候多数都会被问到为什么要换工作。理由可以有很多:没有发展机会,不能发挥自己的长处,等等。不管你说什么理由,记得一定不能说以前公司的坏话,指责以前的老板

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

When asked the job interview question What have you learned from your mistakes? one way to respond is to give an example that turn a negative (a mistake) into a positive. 面试中遇到这样的问题你从错误中学到了什么? ,有一种回答

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

薪金待遇常常是面试到最后考官后问你的问题之一。如何表达你想要的薪水数目?下面是一些表述薪金待遇常用的句子,不妨借鉴一下。 1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month. 待遇方面,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

There is one question that you will definitely be asked in any job interview, a question for which you should always prepare a response. That is: Do you have any questions for me? 这是个在面试中肯定会被问到的问题,一个你应该准备

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Most women will agonise over making sure their CV is up to scratch - but the secret to securing a job interview may be as simple as wearing a low-cut dress, a study found. 大多数女性会烦恼如何确保自己的简历达到标准。而一项研究

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

面试的时候,考官很可能会让你叙述一下你的能力。面对这个问题,很多人会不知道怎么组织语言。下面我们就来看一些叙述个人能力的常用句子。 1。 I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowle

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What is more important to you: the money or the work? 对你而言,工资和工作哪个更重要? Money is always important, but the work you perform is the most important. Every employee who has quit a job in frustration knows the importance of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

司机行业和其他行业有许多不同之处。希望下面这个案例可以给想应聘做司机的师傅们帮个忙哦! Q-Interviewer A-Interviewee Q: You are very punctual. 您非常准时。 A: Thank you, Sir. I'm a chauffeur. Generally s

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

应聘外企,英语面试是少不了的。看看下面的对话,对你准备面试会有帮助哦! (I:Interviewer面试者A:Applicant求职者) 教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说 尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语