fee--小费 feed--喂养 feel--感觉 fit--符合 fix--修理 finger--手指 finish--结束

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(a-g)

一个小男孩被绑架了,在受害人家里Beckett和Castle遇到了比他们先到场的前男友Sorenson ,由于Castle不是主审人,所以他被要求一直呆在外面,知道审讯结束。就这样两个人之间不可避免的产生了

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第一季

面试中如何回答你的期望薪资是多少? 1. Answer structure 回答结构 Provide salary scale which is acceptable for you. Or answer that: I'd like to have the salary which matches my ability. Yet I'd also like to know the salary scale fo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

做一份工作做了很久,是不是想要一个升迁的机会呢?虽然公司每年都会做一些人事上的调整,但是这个升迁的机会你也可以自己争取哦!记住:等待可是等不来馅饼的。下面是一些要求升迁

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The interviewer asks you, Do you have any questions for me? 当面试官问你:你有什么问题要问的吗? You say ... Yes! 你说有! This is the easiest interview question out there. Always say yes. 这是最简单的面试问题。回答一定

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Its that time of the year when youre fretting because the end of summer means that you need to enter the big bad world of jobs. With your results in hand, you set out to find your perfect job only to realise you screwed up during your interview! Soun

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

1. Work ethic. Make sure to weave your thoughts about how important the company's mission and vision are to you and explain why you're willing to go the extra mile to help the organization succeed. One way of evaluating candidates is that past perfor

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

So you've come to a place and you need to introduce yourself. What are some tips? Well, let's talk about them more. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to introduce yourself. When you

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

面试中常被问及的问题(1) 1. What can you tell me about yourself﹖ This is not an invitation to give your life history. The interviewer is looking for clues about your character, qualifications, ambitions and motivations. The following is a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Tell me about yourself! 对策:Keep your answer to one or two minutes; don't ramble. Use your resume summary as a base to start from.. 2. What do you know about our company? 对策:Do your homework before the interview! Spend some time online

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

想找一份满意的工作吗 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱,无所适从 求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

When they finish quizzing you,interviewers always ask, So, do you have any questions? Thats your cue to show off your research with queries about the companys competitors, plans for growth, specific products,etc. But some questions can make you s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This list gives you some things you should do or not do, before, during and after an interview. Some are just plain common sense whilst others are dealt with in greater detail under other topic headings. 面试技巧很重要,dos和donts知多少?这

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

有些话我们不经意间脱口而出,也许自己没感觉到什么不妥,却给听者留下了不好的印象。生活中有那么一些我们应该避免使用的语句,今天我们就来看看在面试过程中有哪些话是不该说的,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

First impressions are everything, so if you're shy by nature, you need to break out of your shell if you're trying to impress someone. This is extremely crucial during a job interview and in fact, shy people need to express a high level of self-confi

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

面试结束后,主考官总会问你:还有什么问题吗?看似不经意的一句话,可千万别不经意地对待,以下的八个问题,你能不问,就别问。 When they finish quizzing you,interviewers always ask, So, do you h

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

高薪人人想拥有,但是高薪可不是天上掉馅饼的事,你得自己去争取。下面是一些谈判薪水常用的表达,注意研究一下其中的技巧哦! 范例一: 单位主管:你目前(或上一份工作)的待遇是多

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Key Sentences(重点句子) 171.I recognized your voice right away. 我一听就知道是你的声音。 172.I'm calling to ask you some question about Jim,you knowhim,don't you? 我打电话来问一下有关吉姆的问题,你认识他,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在Mr. Rudy的指导下,Lisa对面试做好了充分的准备。这天,她来进行面试 Lisa arrived at Mr. Johnson Liu's office at 2:40 the next afternoon. She found that he was expecting her. Lisa: May I come in? Johnson: Yes, please. Lisa: I

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

英语面试,听起来很可怕的东东.第一次去面试的人确实会觉得可怕. 这里我们就来好好学习一下英语面试中会遇到的各种各样的问题: 其中最难回答的莫过于薪水和跳槽原因等问题的回答.确实是

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语