面试是研究生复试过程中的重要环节,甚至可能直接决定复试的成败,面试时如果过于紧张会给老师留下不好的印象,几个小方法,帮你改善可能紧张的情况。 在研究生复试面试中,语言表达

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Setting yourself apart from the crowd is vital when you are looking for that new job. This applies for all stages of the recruitment process - you want to ensure that your CV is at the top of a recruiter or hiring managers pile, and that your intervi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

开场白 BRIEF INTRODUCTION 简介 开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓“前三分钟定终身”,即你给面试考官的第一印象,从言谈举止到穿着打扮

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 四级词汇

How would your friends or coworkers describe you? 你的朋友和同事都是如何评价你的呢? Sample 1. 实例1. Be prepared with a quote or two from co-workers. Either a specific statement or a paraphrase will work. Jill Clark, a co-worker a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Some skill sets are easier to screen for than others. A writing sample will highlight communication skills; extremely tough questions will test a candidates ability to think on his or her feet; and asking the applicant to discuss previous roles will

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

面试的第一步,一般都是做一个一分钟的自我介绍,根据公司不同,有时候也会要求做一分半钟、三分钟、五分钟的自我介绍;外企或与外语关联度较大的公司会要求做英语自我介绍。 不少面

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

1. What's your name? 你叫什么名字? 2. Can I have your name, please? 你能告诉我你的名字吗? 3. How do you spell your given name? 怎么拼写你的名字? 4. Do you have a nickname, or pet name? 你有缚号或昵称吗? 5. Do y

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

1. What should I wear if I want to go to an interview? 我想去参加面试,应该穿什么衣服呢? 2. You should take care to appear well-groomed and modestly dressed. 你应该仪表整齐,穿着得体。 3. Could you give me some suggesti

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Have you ever been fired? 你曾经被解雇过吗? Yes,ABC Manufacturing was acquired by World Manufacturing,all the managers and executives who did not speak English were let go. 是的,当ABC制造公司被World制造公司收购的时候,不会

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

常见面试问题(二) 上期节目我们说到了面试的重要性,那么,我们仍旧继续这个话题,来说说常见的面试问题。 What kind of person do you like to work with? 你喜欢和什么样的人共事呢? Would you mi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

面试是你整个求职过程中最重要的阶段。成败均决定于你面试时的短短一瞬间的表现。每个人都能够学会怎么出色地面试,而且绝大多数的错误都可以预期并且避免,下面这24条提示将给你带来

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

在面试中,有一件事切忌,当面试官问你为什么要换工作时,要给他们一个简短、商业化的答复。千万不要说谎,因为这是不可原谅的。但你也不要把面试搞得像是一场心理疗程。如果你需要

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

If youre getting plenty of job interviews without any job offers, its time to think about what could be going wrong. Since youre making it past the initial screening, the problem is unlikely to be your rsum or cover letter. That means that it could b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

So you've had your job interview, and, as you wait to hear from the company, you keep replaying the interview in your mind and wondering how you did. But is there any way to know until you get an offer or rejection? No signs are 100 percent foolproof

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Be remembered that we here on Sky News brief story that the metropolitan police. All these years later we are going to investigate the claims made by a former SAS soldier that the SAS, not him, but the SAS had been involved in the killing of Princess

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

面对越来越激烈的求职竞争,每一个即将毕业的大学生都在考虑如何先行一步,抢得致胜先机。在用人单位越来越注重考察应聘者整体素质的今天,英语可以说成了求职面试,尤其是外企求职

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面对越来越激烈的求职竞争,每一个即将毕业的大学生都在考虑如何先行一步,抢得致胜先机。在用人单位越来越注重考察应聘者整体素质的今天,英语可以说成了求职面试,尤其是外企求职

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

There are many ways for an interview to go wrong。 搞砸一个面试的方法有很多。 You show up late. There's a stain on your shirt. You accidentally insult the interviewer's mother。 你迟到了、你把衬衫弄脏了、你无意中侮辱了

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Most of the job seekers fail in the interviews because they: 大多数的应聘者没能成功是因为他们: 1. Didnt research the company. Didnt know the CEOs name, the size of the company, their business, the market cap, the ticker symbol (for

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

work experience is the type of work you've done in the past. If you haven't started working yet you can say Right now I'm still a student. or I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet. In the second sentence, recent grad is short for recent

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语