1. Sorry to call you so late. 抱歉,这么晚打电话给你。 2. I am calling to inform you that you are expected to have an interview in November 15th. 我通知你11月15日来我公司面试。 3. I want to tell that you are supposed to come

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Conversation 1 A: Can I help you, sir? B: Thank you. I'd like to look at jackets. A: Over there, sir. On the left. B: On the left. Thank you. A: I can know you some jackets, sir. What kind of jacket would you like? B: Thank you, but I'm just looking

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Please 让别人高兴 Make someone happy 使某人高兴 I would do anything to make her happy. 如果能让她高兴,我愿意做任何事。 Make someone's day 使某人快乐一天 Go tell her you think she's beautiful. It will make her day! 告诉

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

Here is the receipt. 这是收据。 Here is the receipt. 这是收据。 Here is the receipt.Please keep it.Sir. 这是收据,请拿好,先生。 What for? 这是干什么用的? It's required when you draw back the duties. 退税的时候需要

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

第32期:Hotel Reservation by Phone Y:Hello.Is there a room available tonight? Y:今天晚仁有空的房间吗? X:What kind of room do you have in mind? X:请问你要什么样的房间? Y:Id like a twin room,please. Y:我想要双人房。 X:Hold

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

unit 128 迟到致歉(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I beg your pardon for being late. A:请原谅,我迟到了。 B:Better late than never. B:迟到总比不到好。 A:So sorry, I don't mean to be. A:确实抱歉得很,我不是故意的。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Apple is much stronger than its competition, 苹果比起竞争对手要强劲许多 and so they need to make sure they don't get complacent 因此 他们更需要谨慎谦逊 because the way they'll lose some day is when someone quietly comes up beh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

5.Thank You Very Much for Inviting Us 谢谢你的盛情邀请 A: Excuse me, Kim? Its getting late, so Im afraid well have to be leaving. B: Oh, so early? It seems like you just got here! A: Well, Ive got to get up and drive to the airport for an e

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

All right,let's check back in with Clinton and his new fiance Stephnie and their whole family, 好了 我们联系下Clinton和他的未婚妻Stephnie 以及全部家庭成员 I see you're celebrating already. 我看到你们已经开始庆祝了 How

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

第21期:表示感谢 有机会参加面试我感到非常荣幸。 I'm very happy that I am qualified for this interview. It's a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview. 能聘用你真是我们的荣幸。 It'll be a pleasure t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

第47期:接待客户 您能坐下来喝杯茶吗? Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea? For example: A: Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea? 您能坐下来喝杯茶吗? B: I'd love to. Thank you.我很乐意。谢谢你

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

These two examples may seem obvious, but remember that compliments come in many forms. 这两个例子似乎是显而易见的,但是你要知道恭维可以是很多方式。 Whatever the situation, there is a proper way to acknowledge praise, com

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

I am sure, she said, that every one of us here will be gratified to learn 我想,它说,我们仓底这儿的每一位都会很高兴地知道, that after four weeks of unremitting effort and patience on the part of our friend the goose, 我们的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Monitor the Restons with this. 用这个来监控莱斯顿 When you get a line on their plans, we move. 当他们要实行计划时,我们就行动 And you're gonna do another abrupt exit? 你又要来一个中途退场吗 I'm getting better at it

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Well, it's quite a turn out, huh? 这是个不错的活动嘛 Well, it's quite an opportunity, actually. 事实上是个不错的机会 But regardless of the outcome of the auction, 可不管拍卖结果如何 I'm already a winner 我都是个赢家

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Thank you so much for inviting us. 谢谢你请我们吃饭 Are you enjoying that beluga? 这上等鱼子酱吃得还开心吗 Mmm, so much. Thank you. I haven't had caviar in forever. Mmm. 太开心了,谢谢你,我几百年没吃过鱼子酱了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

It's time we moved beyond Mars and Venus, 男人来自火星,女人来自金星的时代已经过去 because the truth is that men are from Africa 现在所有人都知道真相,男人来自非洲 and women are from Africa. 女人也来自非洲

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

表达感谢最常用的还是Thank you. Thank you is great, but too repetitive. Thank you 很好,但是重复得太多。 再说了,改变总是好的: It's always good to change things up. 所以我们一起来学一学表达感谢的其它说法

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Interesting in making investment 投资兴趣 What do you think of the project? 你觉得这个项目怎么样? Very interesting. 很有意思。 Thank you for bringing it to us. 谢谢你给我们介绍。 Are you interested in making this investm

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王