谢谢。 Thank you. 多谢你的光临。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的盛情款待。 Thank you for your hospitality. 不知怎样谢你才好。 I don't know how to thank you enough. 不用谢。 You are welcome. 别客气。 Don't mention it

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你愿意今晚与我外出吃饭吗? Would you like to eat out with me tonight? 请抽烟。 Would you like a cigarette? 可以和你跳个舞吗? May I have a dance with you? 下次来广州请一定来看我。 Next time you are in Guangzhou,p

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Can I help you? 有什么能帮您的? Yes. I'd like these, please. 是的,我想要这些。 How many would you like? 你想要多少? Ten, please. 请给我10个。 Ten? 10个? They're for my sister Tina. Her tail is long. 这是给我妹妹蒂

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级上册

【标题】Unit 2 How are you? 第二单元 你好吗? 【标题】Activity 1 Listen and point. 活动1 听录音并指出。 【标题】How are you? 你好吗? 【标题】How are you? 你好吗? 【标题】How are you? 你好吗? 【标题

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准小学英语(一起2012版)一年级上册

Unit 2 Good morning. I'm Chen Zhong. 第二单元 早上好。我叫陈中。 Activity 1 Listen and read. 活动 1 听并读。 Good morning. I'm Chen Zhong. 1 早上好。我叫陈中。 Good morning, Mr Chen. 1 早上好,陈老师。 What's your

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

Mr Parsons:Well Rebecca, is there anything else you need to know for now? Rebecca:I dont think so, Mr. Parsons. I think you have covered all the main points for me. Mr Parsons:Okay well listen, here is my business card with my mobile number. If any o

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Thank you for organizing this great baby shower for me! Ive always been to baby showers but never actually had one held for me! Lets get started! B: Ok, lets start opening some presents! A: Oh look! What a great little bib for the baby! This will

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Excuse me. Id like to make a long suit of this material. 对不起,我想用这块面料定做一套长套装。 Well, sir, can I take your measurements first? 好的,先生,我可以先给你量尺寸吗? Yes.Should I take off my coat? 可以,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

丹尼尔和阿美来到一个美丽的民俗村,时间过得很快,转眼就快天黑了,晚上会有什么好玩的吗?一定会很特别!一起来领略一下民俗文化吧! Listen Read Learn Daniel: I like this beautiful Folk Culture Village. It's a shame that it's getting dark now. May: That'l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

当我们帮助了别人,对方表示感谢后,一般我们都会说一句不用谢、别客气、这没什么 那同学们知道英文中要怎么回答吗?如果你只知道Youre welcome这一个表达,就要来看看今天的内容啦~ 美剧

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Welcome to Toy Museum! 欢迎来到Toy博物馆! Look! 看! How lovely! 真可爱啊! How old are you? 你多大? I'm nine. 我九岁。 This is for you. 这是给你的。 Thank you. 谢谢。 How old are you? 你多大? I'm eight. 我八岁

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级下册

情景对话: Walter: Listen, that is just not going to work for me. I'm not interested in that at all... 知识点讲解: 1、That is just not going to work for me. 这不行。 【例句一】 A: You and Tina should do this together. 你和Tina应

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Are you out of your mind? What are you, like 16 years old? Your brother-in-law is a DEA agent. What is wrong with you? Skyler I just haven't quite been myself lately. Yeah, no shit. Thanks for noticing. 知识点讲解: 当我们状态

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

介绍: 拒绝别人的帮助 ① No thank you. I appreciate the offer, but I'll be fine on my own. 不了,谢谢你给我提供帮助,我自己能行。 ② Nice of you to offer, but I think I've got it. 谢谢你的好意,不过我自己能搞定

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: ①Youre welcome. A. Than you so much, Brian, for taking notes for me in last weeks biology class. Brian, 谢谢你上周生物课替我记笔记。 B. Youre welcome. 不客气; ②Its my pleasure. (my pleasure) A. Thanks for fixing my lapt

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说