英语俚语天天说 第214期:英美澳洲人表达"不客气"
时间:2019-02-13 作者:英语课 分类:英语俚语天天说
英语课
介绍:
①You’re welcome.
A. Than you so much, Brian, for taking notes for me in last week’s biology class. Brian,
谢谢你上周生物课替我记笔记。
B. You’re welcome. 不客气;
②It’s my pleasure. (my pleasure)
A. Thanks for fixing my laptop.
谢谢帮我修电脑
B. Oh, it’s my pleasure. 不客气;
③ No worries. (英国、澳洲)
A. Thanks for standing 1 up for me in front of the class. I really appreciate it.
谢谢你在班上站出来替我说话,太感激了。
B.No worries. You’ve done the same for me.
别客气,你也会为我做同样的事情。
A. I apologize for calling you a liar 2 yesterday.
不好意思,我昨天说你是个骗子。
B.No worries. 别在意。
④ No problem.
A. Thanks for helping 3 me with my essay.
谢谢你帮我写论文。
B. No problem. 小意思。
A Sorry that I knocked over your coffee just now. I’ll clean your table right away.
B 不好意思刚才打翻了你的咖啡,我这就给你把桌子擦干净。
C No problem. I can do it myself.
D 没事。我自己来就行。
⑤ Anytime.
A.Thanks for the life home.
谢谢你捎我回家。
B.Anytime. 随时开口就行。
n.持续,地位;adj.永久的,不动的,直立的,不流动的
- After the earthquake only a few houses were left standing.地震过后只有几幢房屋还立着。
- They're standing out against any change in the law.他们坚决反对对法律做任何修改。
n.说谎的人
- I know you for a thief and a liar!我算认识你了,一个又偷又骗的家伙!
- She was wrongly labelled a liar.她被错误地扣上说谎者的帽子。
标签:
英语俚语