时间:2019-02-21 作者:英语课 分类:英语俚语天天说


英语课

 介绍:


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


I'll take a rain check. 改天吧。

I'm sorry, but I'll have to take a rain check for dinner this Saturday. Would next weekend work for you?

不好意思,这周六的晚饭得改天了。下个周末你方便吗?



When it rains, it pours.

屋漏偏逢连夜雨

I lost my job last week. And someone broke into my house yesterday. When it rains, it pours.

上周我丢了工作。昨天我家又被破门而入了。屋漏偏逢连夜雨。



The rain eases 2 off 雨渐小

The rain should ease 1 off in a few minutes. We’d better wait here.

这雨应该一会就小下来了。我们最好就在这等着。



The rain patters on sth.

雨点拍打在…上面

The rain is pattering gently on the window.

雨水正在轻轻地拍打着窗户。



get caught in the rain

被困在大雨中

I am sorry I am getting caught in the rain and I’m afraid I’ll be late for work this morning.

很抱歉,我被困在大雨中了,恐怕今天上午上班要迟到了。



n. 安乐,安逸,悠闲; v. 使...安乐,使...安心,减轻,放松
  • His mind was at ease and he felt confident in the future. 他心情舒畅,对前途很有信心。
  • You should ease up on the child and stop scolding her. 你应该对那个孩子宽松些,不要再骂她了。
安心( ease的名词复数 ); 无病无痛; (限制的)放松; 容易
  • Centaury eases cough, bronchitis, inflammation of liver and eye. 咳嗽、支气管炎、肝脏及眼睛发炎有抑制功效。
  • When the crisis eases and confidence returns, valuations are bound to recover. 当危机缓解、信心恢复,市值必将反弹。
标签: 英语俚语