面试英语口语脱口而出 第41期:突如其来的电话
时间:2018-12-25 作者:英语课 分类:面试口语脱口而出
英语课
1. Sorry to call you so late.
抱歉,这么晚打电话给你。
2. I am calling to inform you that you are expected to have an interview in November 15th.
我通知你11月15日来我公司面试。
3. I want to tell that you are supposed to come for an interview for sales clerk.
我想通知你来面试销售员一职。
4. I am calling to tell you that you are expected to have an interview for the job as promotional manager.
我想通知你来参加销售经理一职的面试。
5. I am so delighted. Thank you for calling.
我太高兴了,谢谢你来电。
6. I am so thrilled to hear that.
很高兴听到这个好消息。
7. I am surprised and excited. Thank you so much.
真是又惊又喜。非常感谢。
8. But I have to check my schedule first.
不过我得先看看我的日程安排。
9. Thank you, I,ll be there on time.
谢谢,我会准时赴约的。
10. I wonder if you are available next Tuesday mraning.
我想问问您下周二上午是否有时间来参加面试。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Hello, this is Suning Cop 1. I am sorry I have called so early, but is that Mr. Li Jiong?
A: 你好,这里是苏宁公司。很抱歉这么早打电话给你,你是李炯先生吗?
B: Yes. this is him. What can I do for you?
B: 是的,我是。您有什么事吗?
A: I am calling to inform you that you are expected to have an interview in our company on November 15th.
A:我通知你11月15日来我公司面试。
B: I am surprised and excited. Thank you so much.
B: 真是又惊又喜。非常感谢。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: Hello, Guohua Corp. Is that Miss Wang Lin?
A: 你好,这里是国华公司。你是王琳小姐吗?
B: Yes, speaking. Can I help you?
B: 是的,我就是。您有什么事吗?
A: I am calling to give you notice to come over and have an interview with our Project Manager for the position of simultaneous 2 interpreter.
A: 我想通知你来我公司与项目经理就同声传译员一职进行面试。
B: Oh my God! Is that true? I am too delighted. Thank you for calling.
B: 天哪!真的吗?我太高兴了。谢谢你来电。
1 cop
n.警察;vt.抓住
- The cop told him to button his lip.警察叫他闭嘴。
- The robber was overpowered by the cop.抢劫犯被警察制伏。
2 simultaneous
adj.同时发生的,同时存在的,同步的
- We need a simultaneous interpreter.我们需要一个同声翻译。
- This event was almost simultaneous with that one.这件事几乎是与那件事同时发生的。