面试英语口语脱口而出 第15期:工作前景
时间:2019-02-27 作者:英语课 分类:面试口语脱口而出
英语课
1.What can I gain in doing this job?
做这份工作我能有什么收获吗?
2.Can I get the chance to promotion 1 if I deserve it?
如果我能力突出,那么有升职的机会吗?
3.I want to be told where I can be in the near future.
能否告诉我,不久后我能做到一个怎样的位置呢?
4.Is it possible that I have a business trip abroad and work in America once in a while?
我可以偶尔去国外出差或在美国工作吗?
5.Is there any training program for the employees to make a further study?
员工有没有培训再学习的机会?
6.This is a wonderful field with inviting 2 perspective.
这是一个很好的领域,有着诱人的前景。
7.You can not orfly get enormous improvement in ability but also in communication skills.
你的能力和沟通技巧都会有很大的提高。
8.The outlook in the future is very positive, because we have been in this field for hundreds of years and we know how to survive this crisis safely.
前景很乐观,因为 我们在这一领域已经有几百年的历史了,我们知道怎样安全渡过危机。
9.As the department I am 卿lying for is expanding, I would like to contribute by effort.
我所应聘的部门目前正在扩展,我希望能尽自己的绵薄之力。
10.I wish I can work in the HR Department because I have years of experience for it.
我希望能到人力资源部工作,因为我在这方面有多年的工作经验。
Dialogue 1
对话一
A: Is it possible that I have a business trip abroad and work in American once in a while?
A:我可以偶尔去国外出趋或在英国工作吗?
B: Yes. We are a foreign-invested company and there are many chances to go abroad.
B:可以,我们是外资企业,有很多出国的机会。
A: Is there any training program for the employees to make a further study?
A:员工有没有培训再学习的机会?
B: Sure. We attach great importance to the all-round development of the staff, and the development of individuals will motivate them to work more diligently 3 and efficiently 4.
B:有的。我们非常重视雇员的全面发展,反过来,雇员的个人发展也激发他们更加勤奋和有效地工作。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A: After the financial crisis, many industries are in incredibly cloudy situations. How do you think about our company?
A:经济危机之后,很多企业前景一 片黯淡你怎么看待我们公司?
B: The outlook in the future is very positive. Because we have been in this field for hundreds of years and we know how to survive this crisis safely.
B:前景很乐观。因为我们是在这 一领域已经有几百年的历史了,我们知道怎样安全渡过危机。
A: As the department I am applying for is expanding, I would like to contribute by effort.
A:我所应聘的部门目前正在扩展,我希铝能尽自己的绵薄之力.
B: Great. Welcome to our company.
B:好的,欢迎加入。
n.提升,晋级;促销,宣传
- The teacher conferred with the principal about Dick's promotion.教师与校长商谈了迪克的升级问题。
- The clerk was given a promotion and an increase in salary.那个职员升了级,加了薪。
adj.诱人的,引人注目的
- An inviting smell of coffee wafted into the room.一股诱人的咖啡香味飘进了房间。
- The kitchen smelled warm and inviting and blessedly familiar.这间厨房的味道温暖诱人,使人感到亲切温馨。
ad.industriously;carefully
- He applied himself diligently to learning French. 他孜孜不倦地学法语。
- He had studied diligently at college. 他在大学里勤奋学习。
adv.高效率地,有能力地
- The worker oils the machine to operate it more efficiently.工人给机器上油以使机器运转更有效。
- Local authorities have to learn to allocate resources efficiently.地方政府必须学会有效地分配资源。