英文 Top100精选绘本(PDF文本下载) 更多儿童英语: 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》 唐顿庄园 爱探险的朵拉

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文Top100精选绘本

英文 Top100精选绘本(PDF文本下载) 更多儿童英语: 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》 唐顿庄园 爱探险的朵拉

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文Top100精选绘本

listen to your heart Yesterday ,someone asked me what is the greatest skill for successful salesperson to possess. I answered,the ability to listen. He agreed with me.But the ability to listen isnt only important in selling .It is also important whe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

HUMOR THEM! One of the requirements of every commencement speaker is that they offer some advice. Well, get ready, It here it comes. Soon you will be leaving the company of those who think they have all the answers-your professors, instructors and c

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

As High As A Kite I was sitting on the beach the other day watching a kite (In the shape of a two winged aircraft) flying high in the sky. It made wonderful acrobatic maneuvers as if piloted by a person with a lifetimes experience of flying. However

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Power of Self Talk Life is like a big swing, dangling between the depths of happiness and sadness. As soon as we descend down the slope of sadness, we accelerate over the ever-feel-good acclivity of happiness. At times of distress, when we are down

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Variety Fuels Creativity Variety is the fuel for survival. Variety injects the fluid of creativity in the most barren of minds. To be grooved on to your POA of a successful career life, variety combined with flexibility to fit in changing circumstanc

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Think What You Are! Carbon and oxygen taken together, one atom each, gives you the deadly gas carbon monoxide. On the other hand, these very two elements on some other proportion provide us with carbon dioxide, the harmless gas. When these basic ele

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

It is all up to you Sometimes work really can get on your nerves. Figure out what is bothering you and work to solve the problem. Are you dissatisfied with the kind of work you do? Would you rather be doing something totally different with your life?

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

No one wants to look silly or do the wrong thing at a new job. It is crucial to make the good impression from the very first day. You will meet new staff and You will be in a new place. It may be difficult to know what to do. Here are seven tips to h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

To Autumnby John KeatsSeason of mists and mellow fruitfulness, Close bosom friend of the maturing sun, Conspiring with him how to load and bless With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eves run: To bend with apples the mossed cottage-trees, And fi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

Tom Jankowitz took his coat off and threw it onto the seat in the airport lounge. He sat down and opened up his laptop computer, keeping one eye on the small television which showed the departure times of all the flights from the airport. Tom Jankowi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

It wouldn't doby John KayBut, She said, I suppose it wouldn't do For everyone to be the same now, Would it. No, I said, There'd be less Interesting people around, Wouldn't there. Fewer interesting people, She said, But I suppose it wouldn't do For ev

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school, were overheard talking at the zoo one day.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

You can marry any one of them One day a girl brings home her boyfriend and tells her father she wants to marry him. After talking to him for a while, he tells his daughter she can't do it because he's

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

英语学习笔记: front brake 前刹 rear brake 后刹 tire 轮胎 rim 轮圈 saddle 坐垫 pedal 踏板 chain 链条 handlebar 把手 The Tour de France 环法自行车赛 BMX racing 自行车越野赛

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

英语学习笔记: Package 包裹 Postcard 明信片 Postal clerk 邮务员 zip code 邮编 Priority mail express 优先特快件 I need to mail this packageto Florida, please. 我要把这个包裹寄到佛罗里达 How much is the postage? 请问邮

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文