Unit 14 Sightseeing You make me dizzy. Id like to look around the city. Please give me a brief about this place. If you go on a package tour you dont have to worry about accommodation, meals and so on.. Lets get going. Heres your stop. Heres the Cha

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 从ABC到流利口语

robert bruce scotland century rule named wise brave soldier invade arms defence indefence of agaist enemy scatter force wood lonely rainy lie sound roof give up seem use spider spin web reach toil care with great care opposite fix thread fail poor lo

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 许国璋英语听力第二册

January 25 Burns Night Robert Burns 1 , the eighteenth century “common man’s poet” who wrote of humble matters in his brash 2 “ Lallans 3 ” dialect 4 , remains Scotland’s favorite native s

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑上

-Are you feeling alright, Marco? -Yes, I’m fine, I’m fine, a bit tired, maybe, but fine, really. -Well, let’s go in, then. -What would you have to drink, Marco? -Another Scotch, please. -I think

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

18.Hello? Susan Carter speaking. 19.One moment, Mrs. Carter, I’ve got your husband for you. 20.Hello, darling. 21.Hello, Harry. I can guess what you are going to say. 22.Can you? 23.You’re going t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

association 协会 card 明信片 hostel 招待所,旅馆 Scotland 苏格兰 soon 不久 write 写 youth 青年

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

These days, my hobbies are pretty much reading! reading and hiking. Yeah. I moved to a new house recently, and I like to hike in the mountain nearby. Its not really a mountain but its a nice hill. And, uh, lets see I love reading, I love history book

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Ray / United States speaker What did I do yesterday? Well yesterday was Thanksgiving and I had the good fortune of being invited to the house of a friend where a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner was prepared. So I was able to eat delicious food and good

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

It's over. Laurel and me, I mean. 结束了。我是说我和劳蕾尔。 She's with Oliver, again. Always. 她又和奥利弗在一起了。总是这样。 I'm sorry, son. 真遗憾,儿子。 Yeah, and he said you wanted to nuke the glades or some

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Todd: Marika, what is the best city in your country? Marika: I think Montreal is the best city in my country. I've never been to Vancouver but I think Montreal is the best city in my country. Todd: Why is it so special? Marika: I think it is special

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

An exclusive whisky club just opened in Beijing this week, giving the citys young and wealthy a new to place to enjoy themselves. 本周,在北京新开了一家很特别的鸡尾酒吧,成为这个城市年轻人和有钱人的新去处。 Horse

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(234) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年01月

Good morning. From the CNN center in Atlanta, I'm Reggie Aqui. Thanks for checking in. Here is what's happening right NOW IN THE NEWS. We begin with protests that are heating up in the financial district of London. Thousands of protesters have gathe

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(四)月

I will think of it. It is easy to say this; but do you know what great things have come from thinking? 我要想一想。这话说起来容易;但是,你知道有多少伟大的事物都来源于思考吗? We can not see our thoughts, or hear,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

胶带算是在办公室最常用的用品之一,但它有很多种类,双面胶,宽胶带等等,你知道它们的英语怎么说吗? 双面胶用英语可以说Double-sided tape Double-sided['d?bl'saidid] 有两面的;两面派的 tape 美 [tep] 胶

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Drinking alone? 自己喝酒吗 Oh. Well, no, not anymore. 没有,不再喝了 Just soda? Bartender forget the scotch? 就喝苏打水?酒保忘了放酒吗 I didn't really feel the need for it. 我觉得我不需要那个了 So, um, the girl who

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Choosing An Occupation Hodeslea, Eastbourne, November 5, 1892 Dear Sir, I am very sorry that the pressure of other occupations has prevented me from sending an earlier reply to your letter. In my opinion a man's first duty is to find a way(1) of supp

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

My Generation 我的世代 I'm part of a fearful generation, and I refuse to believe that I can change the world. 我是这个畏缩世代的一部分,而我不愿相信我可以改变世界。 I realize this may be a shock, but an independent Scot

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

Litter means things that people throw away in a public place, like a street. Things like cigarette ends, crisp packets, old newspapers or Coca-Cola cans. Litter makes a place look untidy and dirty. We ought to put our litter in a litter bin, or take

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

每天用的办公用品:订书机、文件夹、回形针......你会用英语说吗?今天,Jenny和Diana准备了齐全的办公用品英语翻译。 关键词: 办公用品 Office supplies: 办公用品 Stationery: 文具 给大家划几个重

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Michael: Simon have you done much traveling? Simon: I'd like to think that I have. Yes. Michael: OK, so where have you been? Simon: Well, I've been to a lot of places. I'd probably say about twenty different countries. I've taught English in Japan, K

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂