Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(385) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

Experiencing Scotland 苏格兰的风情 Scotland is a unique and austere place, laden with history, where you can find aristocratic palaces and castles, as well as the traditional parades in national costumes. It has some of the most beautiful citie

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

VOA美语咖啡屋 Lesson 41:Scottish Bagpipes J: Hello, I'm Jody! Y: 大家好, 我是杨晨! J: And welcome to American Cafe. Y: 欢迎您到美语咖啡屋. Enter pipe band music Y: Jody, 今天的这个音乐, 我怎么觉得怎么熟悉啊 ? J

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美语咖啡屋

World markets were mixed Thursday due to investor concerns over the U.S. stimulus plan and more gloomy corporate news. In Britain, the Royal Bank of Scotland, or RBS, has posted the largest annual loss in U.K. corporate history with a $34 billion sho

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年2月

剧码: -sks的发音规则 Streek Talk Mary: The barman asks me the same question every day. John: What's that? Mary: How many casks of beer are needed to fill five hundred flasks? John: Um that's a strange question for him to ask. Mary: True, but

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

文本: Yet this burning sentiment would echo down the generations. Like Britannia itself, the idea of free Caledonia was from the first, a Roman invention. 译文: 但这燃烧着的激情,却不失为那个时代的缩影。如不列颠尼亚与

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

各位亲爱的朋友们,非常高兴您守候早间课堂,我是Juliet。上回我们已经打开了Cooperation(合作)的话匣子,我们今天就继续来聊聊它。 既然是合作,我们在与他人合作的时候,有时候也必须

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Me, I'm in love with this country called America. I'm a huge fan--I'm a huge fan of America. I'm like one of those annoying fans, you know the ones that read the CD notes and follow you into bathrooms and ask you all kinds of annoying questions about

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Dear Dave, 亲爱的戴夫, This is in memory of an anniversary the anniversary of October 27th, 1943, when I first heard you singing in North Africa. 这封信是为了纪念我们一周年,纪念1943年10月27日,我第一次在北非听见你的

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 见信如晤Letters Live

To Fanny Keats, 2nd July, 1818. Dumfries My dear Fanny; I intended to have written to you from Kirkudbright the town I shall be in tomorrowbut I will write now because my knapsack has worn my coat in the Seams, my coat has gone to the Taylors and I h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

This poll will send shock waves through the NO campaign and give the NO campaigners a severe bout of the jitters. It's by U curve. It's in the Sun and Times and it shows the gap is closing. The NO campaign's lead is shrinking. Asked should Scotland b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Pick up的常用表达: 1、买东西 Hector's picking up lunch for everyone. Make sure you tell him what you want. Hector在给大家买午餐。记得要告诉他你们想要的东西。 Shoot! I forgot the salad dressing. I'll need to go back an

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

The Commonwealth Games finished last night. India will be pleased that there were no major problems from terrorism or anything else. India was second with the number of medals and this is the best result ever for India. Australia was first, well ahea

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

介绍: [口语]You rock!=You're great. [反义]You suck!你太烂了! Hey. Buddy. Thanks for the nice dinner. You rock! 嘿,哥们。谢谢你的大餐,你很厉害! rock v. 摇动,摇晃 Every night, she needs to rock the baby to slee

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And while turning off the email may be helpful, taking your family on a hiking trip to a state park will actually help you disconnect. 虽然把email关掉是有些用处的,但带着全家去国

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Matt: If I were traveling to Scotland would it be very expensive for me to spend time in Glasgow? Rachel: I'd say there some of the hotels that are quite expensive, but you can usually find a nice bed-and-breakfast which would cost you maybe thirty p

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Gary: Hey, over here. Im glad you could make it. This place has a great happy hour. Let me get the waitress, Brenda, so we can order our drinks. Shanise: Hi, Gary. You sound like a regular. Do you come here a lot? Gary: Yeah, I like stopping by on my

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

A Boost for the Scotch Whisky Industry 苏格兰威士忌将在中国受品牌保护 For many people around the world a glass of Scotch is their favourite tipple. Scotch whisky can come in blended or single malt varieties. Connoisseurs of the drink d

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 弗兰肯斯坦.Frankenstein

The new unity government in Tunisia appears to be in danger of falling apart just a day after it was formed. At least three ministers, all with strong trade union links, have already resigned, and others are threatening to go. Our correspondent Wyre

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版