Hello. 你好 Please. Take a seat. 请坐 Thank you. 谢谢 All right. You... you just graduated, yes? 你刚毕业吗 Yes, I... 是的 我 Major? 专业呢 English, with an emphasis... 英语 方向是... Minor? 第二专业呢 Communications. 人际交

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

LEONARD:So, wait, what have you been doing for the past six months? L:等等,那之前的6个月你都干嘛了? Raj:You know, checking e-mail, updating my facebook status, messing up wikipedia entries. R:你知道的,收发邮件,更新我在脸

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Is that it there? Oh yes, thanks Hannah. 是这个吗?是的,谢谢,安娜。 Your qualifications look impressive but I was wondering what sales experience can you bring to our company? 你的能力令人印象深刻,但是我在想你能给我

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello and welcome to our special edition of English at Work. 大家好,欢迎来到我们这特别的一期职场英语。 Annas now the boss of Tip Top Trading. Anna现在是Tip Top Trading的老板了。 Shes also married Tom, the sales executive

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Champagne sir?Oh yeah, you bet. Thanks. 先生要香槟吗?Oh是的。谢谢。 Hey Denise, smart party isnt it? 嘿, Denise,很精致的舞会,不是吗? Its wonderful but be careful how much you drink, Tom. 是很棒但是要注意你能喝

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hmm yes that was the next item on the agenda.Our end-of-year bonus. Hmm...是的...那是我们议程的下一个话题。我们的年终奖金。 Well you see there isnt going to be a bonus this year. 好吧...你也看到了...今年不会有奖金了

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Say, 'I didn't realise how much I missed you until you had gone'. 说,直到你走了我才知道我是有多么想你。 Yeah and tell him, 'I've changed my mind, I will marry you!' 是的,告诉他我已经改变主意了,我要嫁给你!。

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Give me your contact details and well ring you first thing in the morning. 你只需要给我联系详情,明早我们第一件事就给你打电话。 Things have worked out well for the team at Tip Top Trading. Tip Top Trading小组现在进展很顺

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I bought it when I was hoping to marry a man called Frank, 我买的那时候还希望能够嫁给Frank, although it turned out Frank wasnt much of a man. (Starts to cry) 尽管结果表明Frank并不是我要找的那个人。(开始哭) Oh De

Whatever. Hey, what are you doing in a wedding dress Anna? 不管。嘿,Anna,你穿着婚纱干什么啊? Excuse me ladies. I love your dress. Ive been meaning to speak to you all evening. 不好意思女士。我喜欢这个裙子。我整个晚

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

OK, well it's true; I have done a lot of thinking. 好吧,是这样的。我想了很多。 Tom, I did have some head space and a chance to chew things over 汤姆,我确实利用这个机会好好考虑了一下。 Yes! Yes! And?And I've come to

Can I have some time to think about it?Well, yeah, I suppose. 你让我考虑一下行吗?好吧。 Well, while you think about that, I've got some good news. 你先想着,我要告诉大家一个好消息。 I've been offered a new job.That's fa

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Right, well, I need to get down to business so I'll be advertising for a replacement for Tom today in fact Denise, you might be interested in that? 好吧,现在要做些正事了,我今天要登广告招聘替换汤姆的人。事实上,丹尼斯

Hello again and welcome back to English at Work the drama about life at the plastic fruit production company called Tip Top Trading. 大家好,欢迎来到职场英语收听Tip Top Trading塑料水果制造公司上演的情景剧。 You may rememb

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

如果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。 BASIC EXPRESSION

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

All generalities aside, sales professionals hate having to do paperwork. Doing paperwork or process related tasks take them out of the field, away from customers and prospects and don't help to advance any sales cycles. In short, having to do paperwo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

当你工作累了的时候怎么给自己放松呢,本文为你提供十个妙招。 1.Deep breathing. Take a deep breath. Hold it. Now let it out slowly. Try counting to 10 as you let out your breath. Feel the tension and stress flowing out of yo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

人在职场,要和同事处好关系,也要和客户打好交道。那么,就少不了对人家说几句感谢的英语。以下都是口语中常用的谢辞,来学学看吧! Thanks a million. I really appreciate it. 万分感谢,真的是

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻