Welcome to our program, Chef Jeff. 欢迎来到我们的节目,杰夫大厨。 Thank you, Rob. I love to talk about food. 谢谢你,罗布。我很喜欢谈论食物。 Great! We're going to talk about Christmas food today. 太棒了!我们今天

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

西方国家丢弃将近一半的食物,并不是因为那些食物不可食用而是因为它们看起来不够美味。崔斯特瑞姆斯图尔特深入调查关于浪费食物的有震撼力的数据,呼吁大家更有责任的使用全球资源

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

1. Here. Have a cookie. Thanks. 2. Would you like some pie? No thank you. It looks delicious though. 3. How about a glass of wine? Thanks, but I don't drink (alcohol). 4. What will you have (to drink)? Orange juice will be fine. 5. Would you like som

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

I have raised a pet cat for two years, but since last week, the cat doesnt feel like eating any food, it just lies down the ground and looks weaker. I am so worried about him, I want him to get better soon. So I buy him the delicious food, but it loo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Little Bear, your fishing rod. 小熊,你的钓竿。 There's your fish! 那不是你的鱼吗! It looks like the perfect fish for my soup. 看起来像是为我的汤准备的一条完美的鱼。 More soup, Owl? 再喝点汤吧,猫头鹰? O

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

记者李竞谈论了自己对于一些广为人知的美式中国菜来源的研究,她探讨了中美这两种文化是如何结合在一起产生了一种全新而又美味的新菜肴。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

讲究美食的啡友F说,澳洲英语中的龙虾有些地方称为lobster,有些地方称作crayfish,其实前者是海产甲壳类螯虾的总称,而后者一般指淡水螯虾。他说lobs

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 美味的饼干甜点哦!甜点大厨师操纵机器来做甜点,你来帮他吧!!方向键移动,有两个机器,一个是压面胚成形,一个是包装。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

我们今天一起来学 @俺是以色列西兰花儿 提的话题!怎么用美语表示 the food you're eating is DELICIOUS! 1) delicious 美味的 2) delish 美味的 3) super good 特别好吃 4) scrumdiddlyumptious 美味的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Hey, Linda. How are you? 嗨,琳达。你好吗? I'm great. Alex took me to The Bread Basket today. 我很好。阿莱克斯今天带我去了面包篮。 Cool. I love that bakery. Did you try one of their doughnuts? 酷。我很爱那家面包店。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Fall just isn't complete without pumpkin spice! And what is a better way to start your day than with a generous helping of pumpkin spice? These breakfast recipes are sure to brighten your fall morning and add a little spice to your step. 秋天没有南

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Here are 15 great options to fill your calendar with ideas that will satisfy you completely while helping to keep your weight and health risks low. 随着关于糖引起的的疾病的意识加深,我们可以用一些可行的办法帮助有需要的

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

They say you shouldnt judge a book by its cover, and the same should go for fruits. Take the cherimoya. This prehistoric-looking tropical fruit has thick, scaly green skin and looks more like a Jurassic Park prop than a yummy dessert choice. And yet

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

中华饮食文化博大精深,和歪果仁聊天当然离不开吃啦,心里有好多菜肴要推荐,但是只会说yummy(好吃)怎么办?!别着急,下面就跟着小编一起学一学英文中都有哪些常见的表示食物口味的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

中华饮食文化博大精深,和歪果仁聊天当然离不开吃啦,心里有好多菜肴要推荐,但是只会说yummy(好吃)怎么办?!别着急,下面就跟着小编一起学一学英文中都有哪些常见的表示食物口味的词语

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Lesson 326 Delicious! 1.Delicious!味道好极了! 2.It's delicious!味道真是太好了。 3.The soup is delicious.汤的味道美极了。 4.It must be delicious.一定很好吃。 5.It smells delicious.闻起来真香。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Losing weight and getting in shape has never been an easy mission. We cannot survive without food and nowadays the temptation is too hard to resist: supermarkets are full of products that attract us. 减肥并且保持身形从来就不是轻而易举的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Yummy/Yum 美味 Wow, the sandwich is yum. 这个三明治很美味。 Mouthwatering:something is so good that you are drooling thinking about it That was absolutely scrumptious! 这简直太好吃了! This handmade chocolate is delectable. 这个手

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

We all know freezing is a great way of preserving foods. But believe it or not, the process can make some things taste even better. 我们都知道冷冻是一种很好的储存食物的方式,但是你知道么,冷冻还能让食物变得更好吃

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 在这个游戏中你将扮演一只苍蝇,旁边就是美味的食物,但是却也有愤怒的人类~~ 操作方法:游戏中使用鼠标控制移动。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏