VIIA Big Meal from Little Onions THE NEXT MORNING Jessie and Henry talked about the queer noise. They did not tell Violet and Benny. What do you think it was? asked Jessie. Do you think it was a rabbit? I dont know, said Henry. But I think someone wa

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 1 棚车少年 The Boxcar Children

Got Hard Bread and Cheese? Fondue Is for You! 瑞士火锅知多少 by Luke Dodds In the rugged mountains of 18th-century Switzerland, winters could be bitterly cold and last many months.The residents of Canton Neuchatel _(1)_ a clever way to make th

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

C C cinema cinema dance dance C C 照相机 照相机 跳舞 跳舞 ice cream ice cream juice juice nice nice 冰淇淋 冰淇淋 果汁 果汁 美味的 美味的 Alice and I sing and dance, And drink some nice juice! 爱丽丝和我唱完跳完后,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

突破口语之情景对话(22):Back from vacation旅行归来 Julie: Hey, Mark, long time no see. Mark: Julie! It's good to see you again. How have you been? Julie: Great. I just got back from a week's vacation in Thailand. Mark: Really? How was it? Julie: Fant

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 突破口语

Unit 33 Sweeten up with fruit juice. Unit 33 用果汁来添加甜味 Many companies are offering products sweetened with fruit juice. Sugar-free jams and jellies turn out to be just as tasty, if not more so, than those packed with sugar. You11 find

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

本课的内容是关于全世界最受欢迎的饮料:啤酒!我们会教你一些关于啤酒的有用的词,并教你如何用地道的英语点啤酒。干杯! 重点词汇: 1. pint 品脱 2. bucks 美金 3. on tap 桶装啤酒 4. two-f

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:Barbecuing夏日美味烧烤 单词拼写: 1、Massage:按摩a sort of seasoning 2、Moisture:moist 3、Tongs:铁夹 重点俚语: 1、Vegetarian alternative:素食选择vegetarian selective 2、Cooking thro

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:Barbecuing夏日美味烧烤 单词拼写: 1、Charcoal:炭 black coal used for barbecuing 2、Pastrami:五香味five flavours 3、Kebabs:烤肉串Greek Kebabs 4、Marinades:腌泡汁to soak the meat before yo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

Most of us have had the same experience. We see a big, red tomato in the grocery store, take it home for our salad, and find out that it tastes like cardboard. 大多数人都有过这样的经历,从商店里挑选出又大又红的番茄回去做沙

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Todd: So Abidemi, you're talking about food in Nigeria, are there any other dishes you can talk about? Abidemi: Yes, I could talk all day about food but I'll mention one more that I know that a lot of children in Nigeria really love. Its called dodo.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Can You Name Four of the Healthiest, Tastiest Spices? 你可以列举四类最健康最美味的调味料吗?分享到: From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. VOA英语学习健康及生活方式报道。 Here in the United

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Hey Mark, keeping cool? 京晶:嘿,马克,凉快吗?(酷吗?) Mark: What? It's not that hot yet. I'd be glad if this were as hot as it got through September. But I know we have a few months of warm, hot, and swelter

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

As we continue our delectable journey sampling chicken dishes during the year of the rooster, join us as we try out some of Xinjiang's most popular dishes, including the aptly named, BIG PLATE CHICKEN.

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Unit 42 Delicious! Delicious! 味道好极了! Delicious! 味道真好! Delicious! 味道美极了! Delicious! 味道好极了! It is delicious! 味道太棒了! It is delicious! 味道不错! It tastes delicious! 好吃极了! It smell

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

皮酥松脆、口感甜糯的英式蛋挞是众多食客的最爱甜点,这种美味的蛋挞还有着几百年的历史渊源,不少英国皇室成员也是它的忠实拥趸者。配上一杯浓郁的伯爵茶,回味英式甜点带来的味蕾

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语构词法(09)-单词构词法 RE back,again 反向,再次 re 是英文最常见的字首,源自拉丁文字首re-,有 back 或 again 之意. 这个字首组成的英文单字,有部分借自拉丁文,部分受法文影响,甚至还有土产的英文. re 在拉丁文发展初期,另可拼成 red,后接字根的第一个音若是母音

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

As delicious as that seafood beverage sounds, people come just because the fact that the bar exists is pretty amazing. 海鲜调酒听起来固然很美味,但其实大家会来光顾的原因,纯粹只是因为非常讶异于冰上酒吧的存在而

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

美食人人爱,那吃到美食的你会怎么形容呢?如果你只会说delicious那可还不够,今天Jenny和Spencer要教大家用不同的词形容好吃。 不同人群,不同的好吃 女生: Delish! It's delish! 太美味啦! 这个

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Lesson Introduction Business can be a difficult matter, especially if you are trying to sale something! Today we have a great lesson that will push your knowledge of English to the limits as well as teach you a ton of new words and phrases. We will a

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod