Alicia Keys Where Do We Go From Here Where Do We Go From Here Alicia Keys We're at the crossroads, my dear Where do we go from here? Maybe you won't go, maybe you'll stay Oh I know I'm gonna miss you either ways It's such a lonely road Where do we go

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英文分手歌曲

Lesson 13 At the restaurant Dialogue A Do you have a table for two? Yes.In the smoking or no-smoking section? No-smoking,please. Ok.This way,please. May I have the menu? Sure.Here you are. Dialogue B May I take your order now? Yes,please.I`ll have th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(300) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第六级(大学适用)

上期中译英答案: I think the main reason is because theres no determination that you must finish something. Without determination, you wont get any action. 听力文本: Xiao Gao, Happy New Year! 京晶:小高,新年快乐! Happy New

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

I am an optimistic and easy-going person. 我是一个乐观且容易相处的人。 How would you describe your personality? 你怎样形容自己的个性呢? To be frank, I am an optimistic and easy-going person. 坦白地说,我是一个乐观且

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

[00:01.77]And then I wake up. 然后就醒了 [00:04.31]As he listened, Tom began to realize... 他听着 Tom 开始发觉 [00:06.40]that these weren't stories routinely told. 这并不是随便讲给人听的故事 [00:09.94]These were stories one h

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-恋夏500天

China says it is firmly opposed to comments made by the United States about the Diaoyu Islands. 中方对美方关于钓鱼岛的言论表示坚决反对。 Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang was answering media questions relating to comments U.S. S

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Questions for dialogue 2: 1. Why does Xiao Gao want to call the shots next time? He didnt like the bar they went to 2. Why is Xiao Gao upset today? Because the car he bought was a lemon 3. Did Jingjing follow her New Years resolution and wake up earl

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Nolen: What's my little girl withthe infinity tattoo up to today? Emily: Suddenly, she's thinking offiling a restraining order. Nolen: Yeah, well, isn't that the pot calling thekettle black? So what irons are we throwing in the fire this week? Emily:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

My predecessor at the Fed, Chairman Ben Bernanke 我在美联储的前任本伯南克主席 demonstrated such courage 就证明了这份勇气 especially in his response to the threat of the financial crisis 特别体现在他对金融危机威胁所作

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

十年前,女人们烦恼如何能祛除或遮盖脸上的雀斑,十年后,女人们画雀斑妆,甚至去做雀斑刺青。不得不感叹,时代真是不同了。 While some women cover their faces with thick layers of foundation to cover

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The road is long, and trust me, it can be really hard. So whatever you do, you hold on to that foolishly hopeful smile. 语音讲解: 单词发音 foolish /ˈfuːlɪʃ/ smile /smaɪl/ 连词发音 and trust me /əntrʌsmi/ 轻读重读 重读:tru

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

职称英语理工类词汇:形容词的固定搭配 be able to(do)能(做),会(做) be absent from缺勤,缺课 be accustomed to习惯于 be active in积极于 be alive to发觉,感觉,对敏感 be angry with对...发怒 be anxious f

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Once upon a time a very strong woodcutter asked for a job in a timber merchant, and he got it. The pay was really good and so were the work conditions. For that reason, the woodcutter was determined to do his best. 从前,有一个健壮的伐木工人

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

be able to (do) 能(做),会(做) be about to (do) 即将,正要 be absent from 缺勤,缺课 be abundant in 丰富的,富裕的 be accustomed to 习惯于,适应于 be acquainted with 与相识,熟悉,了解 be active in 积极于请访问

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

怎样才能学好英语?虽然这是一个说滥了的题目,但其实很难回答。我在北外教了整整40年英语,学生几乎年年拿这个问题考我,可我从来没能作出自己感到满意的答复。学会一种语言,涉及的方方面面实在太多了。现在我仅就某些具体问题谈一些个人看法,希望能对初学者有些帮助

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Todd: Jason, I saw that you have an amazing tattoo on your chest. Jason: That's right, yeah, I'm not Yakuza though, so don't worry. Todd:What's the reasoning behind the tattoo? Why did you get it? Jason: I got the tattoo because I used to actually wo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Lebron James was born and raised in Akron, a hard luck city 勒布朗詹姆斯在阿克兰出生并长大,一座不景气的城市 But till this day, he has never abandoned his hometown 但直至今日,他从未抛弃他的家乡 One thing I alwa

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

unit 367 新年习俗 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do you like this dress? A:你看这衣服怎么样? B:It's nice. But what kind of dress are you looking for? B:挺好。可是你想买什么样的裙子? A:Something attractive and dressy.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

16. come hell or high water 这个短语的使用时机是当你要去执行一项任务或是做一件事之际,只许成功不许失败的决心。就犹如中文的 “ 就算天崩地裂 …” ,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

set on 设定,决定 You're still set on that? 你仍然坚持你的想法吗? If you're set on divorce, I can help you with that. 如果你决心要离婚,我可以帮你。 I never really had my heart set on being a novelist. 我从来就没有

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语