One of my colleagues had his life completely upended as a result of the Chinese Cultural Revolution in 1966. 我有一位同事,因为中国1966年的文化大革命,他的人生彻底颠覆了。 At age 13, his parents were relocated to the coun

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

在你眼中,英语写作是怎么样的存在呢?是考试中的必考类目,还是工作中邮件往来? 每个人都有不同的看法,但要肯定的一点是,写作在英语学习中扮演者重要的角色。关于它,你应该知道下

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

你会用英语写简历吗?你知道写简历的大忌吗?如果你现在准备找工作或正在找工作一定不能错过这期的节目! 1. resume: CV 简历 2. file name: 文件名 3. file size: 文件大小 4. cover letter: 求职信

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

OBJECTIVE A position in UNIX SYSTEM ADMINSTRATION with an organization desiring creative and innovative solutions to a wide variety of administrative challenges in a Unix environment. PROFESSIONAL SKILLS OS: Sun Solaris 2.x, HP_UX (10.x, 11.x), RedHa

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

University graduation has come and gone and despite all the talk of it being the hottest job market in years for new graduates, you're still on the sidelines. You've sent out dozens of CVs and submitted countless applications. Still, nothing. 大学毕

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Time is money -- whether you've got ajob or not. While it may be tempting to chase down every possibilitywhen you're searching for work, don't. Many can lead you down a blindalley -- where you may lose the contents of your wallet。 时间就是金钱,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

李华和Larry一起开车去参加人材招聘会。今天我们要学习两个常用语: butterflies in one's stomach和go overboard. LH: Larry, 我心里特别紧张。你怎么样? LL: Yeah, I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous as well. Eve

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

个人品质常用词汇 able 有才干的,能干的 adaptable 适应性强的 active 主动的,活跃的 aggressive 有进取心的 ambitious 有雄心壮志的 amiable 和蔼可亲的 amicable 友好的 analytical 善于分析的 apprehensive 有

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sandy Bin 15/F,TOWARD ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING,BEIJING. OBJECTIVE A position that will further develop my superior marketing skills. EXPERIENCE Marketing Assistant, The art lover's institute Indianapolis,IN Marketing Assistant, The art lover's ine2/91-

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Job-seekers are using unusual gimmicks to grab the attention of potential employers, such as in one case sending a shoe along with a resume to get a foot in the door, said a survey released recently. Almost a fifth of hiring managers report seeing mo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一份出色的Resume,是向外企求职的关键之一。不了解有关的常识和程式,不花费相当的心思来展示,光有纯正娴熟的英文功底,并不能获得单位的青睐。在一大堆错误百出、英文表达能力低劣

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

工作经历 accomplish 完成(任务等) achievements 工作成就,业绩 adapted to 适应于 adept in 善于 administer 管理 advanced worker 先进工作者 analyze 分析 appointed 被任命的 assist 辅助 authorized 委任的;核准的 be

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

基本信息 name 姓名 alias 别名 pen name 笔名 date of birth 出生日期 birth date 出生日期 born 出生于 birth place 出生地点 age 年龄 native place 籍贯 province 省 city 市 autonomous region 自治区 prefecture 专区 county

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

其它内容 objective 目标 career objective 职业目标 employment objective 工作目标 position wanted 希望职位 job objective 工作目标 position applied for 申请职位 position sought 谋求职位 position desired 希望职位 for mor

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

三、声名工作履历 Stating Your Work Experience 1. Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and management of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members. 发卖部司理。除了正常发卖勾当和

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

教育程度 education 学历 educational history 学历 educational background 教育程度 curriculum 课程 major 主修 minor 副修 educational highlights 课程重点部分 curriculum included 课程包括 specialized courses 专门课程 cours

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

准备面试,必定要有一份丰富的个人履历了。如何写简历,怎么才能表达好意思呢?介绍一些常用的英语简历词汇,大家就可以根据英文简历格式制作出一份属于自己的英语简历了。 name 姓名

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Question: I am in the post-grad school job search process and am wondering if it is appropriate to apply for more than one position within the same organization? I'm worried that it may show a lack of commitment, but they are all positions I'd be int

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

致命的大错 Finished 8th in my high school graduating class of 10. Qualifications: No education or experience. I am relatively intelligent, obedient and loyal as a puppy. My compensation should be at least equal to my age. Reason for Leaving: It

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

announcement n.公告;宣布 The announcement of the name of the winner will be made at three o'clock. 这次得奖人的名单将于3点钟发布。 The politician made a formal announcement that he would resign early next year. 这名政治人物正

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500