Interview (4) Manager: Ive just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed. 我已经看过你的简历了,我得承认我对你的简历印象不错。 Sales Rep: Thank you. Ive worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomp

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

致命的大错 Finished 8th in my high school graduating class of 10. Qualifications: No education or experience. I am relatively intelligent, obedient and loyal as a puppy. My compensation should be at least equal to my age. Reason for Leaving: It

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

这份简历从格式和内容上很明显是一份中式英文简历,而且是一名刚毕业大学生的英文简历。因为简历中只重点描述了受教育经历,而没有提到工作经验。这样的简历只适合刚毕业的大学应聘

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When youre on the hunt for a new job, the last thing you want is to unknowingly sabotage your chances. The best way to keep that from happening is to ensure that your rsum is airtight. To start, get rid of these eight things. 当你正在求职,你最

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Here are three tips for explaining an employment gap: 下面为大家介绍3个小妙招,教你如何解释职业空窗期。 1. Be honest and upfront. Trying to lie or bluff your way through isn't the way to do things, and to be perfectly honest,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

简历中描述个人性格的方法 通常大家在写简历的时候,会有一个部分叫自我评价。这个部分就是给自己美言的地方了。当然,美言太多、言过其实反而会起到反作用。那么如何简明、恰到好处

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Job-seekers know from harsh experience that the toughest hurdle in a job search is getting the interview. Once you get the interview, you've got some control over the process -- at that stage, you just have to do your research, and be on your game. 求

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Most women will agonise over making sure their CV is up to scratch - but the secret to securing a job interview may be as simple as wearing a low-cut dress, a study found. 大多数女性会烦恼如何确保自己的简历达到标准。而一项研究

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

12 Tips to Get Your Resume Noticed 让你的简历被注意到的12招 Gone are the days of simply mailing your resume, receiving a call, shaking hands at the interview, and agreeing on a start date for that new job. The Internet has taken over the r

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Many of the old-school rules and much of the conventional wisdom when it comes to resumes is either outdated or was never really on target to start with: 许多学校提供的如何写简历的法则,以及一些传统的观点,要么就过时了,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、教育布景中写相关课程。但万万不要为了拼集篇幅,把所有的课程一股脑儿地都写上,如体育等。这样效不美观欠好,别人也没耐心看。 2、奖学金一项一行:良多学生每年都有奖学金,这

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你都想应聘什么职位?怎样用最简短、精确的语言来描述你想要得到的职位?下面这些例句可以给你帮点忙哦! A responsible administrative position, which will provide a challenge as well as freedom where I can b

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

通常大家在写简历的时候,会有一个部分叫自我评价。这个部分就是给自己美言的地方了。当然,美言太多、言过其实反而会起到反作用。那么如何简明、恰到好处的展示自己的长处呢?这次

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

在简历的自我评价中,性格和工作能力缺一不可。这次我们就看看如何恰当的表达自己的工作能力。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Work well with a multi-cultural and

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

知名国际企业录用人才的程序严格,大多数人都是以一份中英文简历开始塑造他在公司的形象。而对于大型跨国企业,英文简历(resume)的制作尤为重要,它可能决定求职者能否进入面试,能否有

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me. 若贵公司对我求职应征能予以考虑,本人可作出保证,将尽力

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Beautiful women should never attach a picture to their CV. 美女千万不要在简历上附照片哦。 Jealous women in human resources departments will often bin the applications without forwarding them. 人力资源部妒火中烧的女性一看到

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Graduation is just around the corner, which means so is the next stage of your career. Instead of finding out the hard way that your CV isnt up to scratch, prepare it now and make it a real showstopper. What are the most important things a graduate s

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Why a good CV and a good covering letter are important 简历和求职信的重要性 A CV gives you the chance to present your personal details in the best possible light. You can sell your skills, abilities and qualifications to a large number of e

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

学习了如何写求职信后,Mr. Rudy这次来教大家怎样写简历。 Steven: Do you remember what the next step is? Lisa: Is it to write a resume? Steven: Yes, right. Steven: Yes, right. The next thing to do is to write a personal data sheet

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语