Practice: listen and repeat I'm home. I'm back. How was your day? How did the meeting go? You look tired. I'm home. I'm back. How was your day? How did the meeting go? How was the test? Is that you, John? Yeah, it's me. Dialogue: -Is that you, John?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语

TRACK 1 BASIC CONVERSATIONS Friend Hello,Jack Jack Hello,Sarah Newsagent Good morning Jack Morning.The Times,please. Thank you. Receptionist Circle Garage. Good afternoon. Jenny Good afternoon. My name is Hunter. Jenny Hunter. Is my car ready? It's a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语基础版生存手册

生活英语基础版生存手册 11your spare time谈论业余生活

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语基础版生存手册

自觉投币,恕不找赎。 Tender the exact fare,change will not be given on the bus. 上车请买票。 Fares,please. 对不起,我没有零钱。 Sorry,I don't have any small change. 还有谁没买票吗? Anyone without fares? 请往钱箱里

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

J: how's it going? P: I'm in a really bad mood, actually. How about you? J: to be honest, I'm a bit fed up. P: what's wrong? J: well, my boyfriend was supposed to call me last night, but he never did. P: that's too bad. I'm sure there's a logical exp

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

A: are you ready to go the concert? M: yes. Shoud we go there by bus so we aren't late? A: actually, why don't we go there by bike? We could get stuck in traffic if we travel by bus in ruch hour. M: that's true. Cycling is good for our environment, t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

O: how is everything going with your girlfriend? N: didnt I tell you? Its over! O: oh, I am sorry to hear that. I didt know that you had split up. What happened? N: it was a few things. The first thing that happened was that we were supposed to go ou

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

J: have you ever thought about having children, Kaitlyn? K: my husband and I have thought about it, but weve decided not to have any. They are just too expensive. Besides, with all the news about global warming on the news lately, who knows what kind

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

B: you don't look too well. Maybe you should take the day off from work. Z: I couldn't do that. I have an important meeting to go to today. B: do you feel ok? Z: not really. After a 12-hour flight, I've got jetlag, and on top of that, I think I've al

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

4.What do I want my days to look like? What type of daily routines would you enjoy? 4.我希望我的每一天是什么样子的?你喜欢什么类型的日常活动呢? From the time you get up to the time you go to bed, what do you want the typical

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

12.Pay the toll for the person following you and tell the gate attendant to communicate your brief message. 12.给和你在一起的人付费,给门口服务员传达一些简单的信息。 13. Stop by the hospital to visit a friend. 13.拜访住院

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

《生活大爆炸》谢耳朵谈戒烟 David Letterman - Jim Parsons Kicks the Habit Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons tells how hequit smoking and took up running as he nears his 40th birthday. 他在剧中他塑造了一个拥有两个博士学位、

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

This Is Your Life这就是你的生活 You have this Life.这是你所拥有的人生。 You were born for this Life.生来就有。 You want some people to be in your Life, but they don't.你希望一些人能陪伴你,但他们没有。 You don't

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

10. Accept compliments. When you graciously accept compliments, you are accepting yourself for who you are rather than making excuses about yourself. 10. 接受赞许。当你和蔼地接受赞许时,你是在自我接受,而不是为自己找台阶

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The Title of today's lesson is 25 Unexpected Ways to Make Someones Day 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事业重要。今天课程的题目是25种意想不到的方法带给别人

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

在这个右撇子占绝对多数的世界,却有这样一群左撇子:他们之中天才辈出,他们对人类文明的贡献和对人类历史、生活的影响远远高于他们在人口中的比例。左撇子到底缘何而来?我们来看

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Meeting a beautiful woman can be bad for your health, scientists have found. The effects are heightened in men who believe that the woman in question is out of their league. Cortisol is produced by the body under physical or psychological stress and

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sheldon这个名字的起源是英格兰,意思是山谷小镇(town in the valley)。 Penny最早是个希腊名,在希腊语中Penny有沉默的劳动者的意思(silent worker)。 = =Silent Worker可不是Penny的风格呀~ Leonard这个名

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

想要再美国生活的畅通无阻,就会发现GRE词汇无处不在。如果只是满足于托福词汇的话,很多地方将不会明白是什么意思。所以GRE词汇意义来说,是对我们赴美留学有相当重要作用的。我们被

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

保持一个姿势久了,身体就会有发麻的感觉。当你改变姿势的时候,会感到非常的难受:刺痛、痉挛,然后是慢慢恢复知觉。这种发麻的滋味还真不好受。那么,为什么我们的身体会发麻呢?

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间