Makayla: so, how should we go to the theatre? Gabriel: let's take the bus. M: I hate the bus system in London! The bus drivers are rude, the buses are never on time, and there are few people around who can help you. G: it's not that bad. You probably

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Amelia: do you have a minute? Max: sure, what would you like to discuss? A: I've made a tough decision, sir. Here's my resignation. M: well, I have to tell you that I'm quite surprised. Is there any possible way to change your mind? A: I'm afraid not

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

It's time for desserts! Are you still hungry? K: I've always got room for something sweet! E: what are you going to try first? K: I've never tried traditional Greek yogurt, so I want to try that first. E: do they serve the yogurt with anything? K: I

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

L: can I see your passport, please? A: is this line for non-residents? L: yes it is. Residents can quene up in the lines to my right. A: Ok. Here's my passport. L: what's the expiration date on your passport? A: I think it's soon, maybe in a few mont

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

D: your daughter will be back soon. I'm going to start making dinner. You can just watch some TV in TV room if you like. We just bought a new TV with a LCD screen. The remote control is on the coffee table next to the armchair. L: would you mind if I

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

70 of the Dumbest Things You Should Never Say or Ask 70个你应该避免的愚蠢话题 On a recent littlethingsmatter facebook post I listed four questions you should never ask someone and encouraged readers to have some fun by adding theirs to my

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

As a foundation for considering the essential elements of accepting responsibility, lets break out what BP Chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg said: 正如接受责任的要素的基础,让我们打破BP董事长Carl-Henric Svanberg所说的话: 1. Sel

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Even though Brenda may have felt justified in her anger, 即使布伦达觉得他的愤怒很正当, her outburst reflected poorly on her ability to remain calm under pressure. 她的爆发反映了他极差的高压下的自控能力。 She inflic

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

8.Don't drink too much-While this seems like common sense, I have seen countless people make fools of themselves by over drinking at parties. 8.不要喝太多酒。这似乎是常识,但是我见过很多人在聚会上喝多闹笑话。 Make the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Don't Give Away Your Trust Easily 不要轻易失去别人对你的信任 Years ago a close friend told me, Todd, don't believe anything you hear and only 50 percent of what you see. Then you will only be disappointed 50 percent of the time. 多年前的

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

In yesterday's lesson title How to Make Great Decisions, I shared with you two simple, four-word questions that can have a profound impact on your success rate in making basic everyday decisions. 关于这个问题,我之前曾和大家一起分享过

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Saving Money is Making Money! 省钱就是挣钱 Youve heard the old adage: a penny saved is a penny earned. Thats very true. 你听过这句老话:省一文等于挣一文。这是非常正确的。 The opportunities available to you to make money a

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

To get these savings, you must either use a code-often referred to as a promo code or discount code-or click a special affiliate link that recognizes the coupon or discount you clicked. 为了得到这些优惠, 您必须使用一个代码常常称为一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

25 Unexpected Ways to Make Someones Day 25种意想不到的方式为TA带来惊喜的一天 Do you remember the last time you received an unexpected call, text or email from someone who intentionally said something complimentary to you? 你是否记得

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

1. start over 从头开始,重新再来 例句: I have messed so many things last year, there is nothing to do now but start over. 我去年搞砸了太多事情,现在干什么也无济于事了,只有重新开始。 例句: you are so talen

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

When you want to change something in your life, it can feel overwhelming. Whether its losing 50lbs or switching careers, starting a side business or spring cleaning the home, it might be a change youre desperately keen to make but getting started is

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

6. Who do I have around me that can help me? Dr. Maxwell said, A nightmare is a big dream with a bad team. 6.我周围哪些人能帮到我?Maxwel博士说,噩梦是大梦想背后却有着差的团队。 Whos on your team to support, encourage, an

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

3. Let someone know you are praying for them. I have yet to hear anyone turn down a prayer when needed. 让别人知道你为他们祈祷。我还没有听到任何人拒绝被祈祷。 4. Offer words of cheer for someone depressed, discouraged, or o

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The title of today's lesson is 14 Ways to Build Your Self-Esteem by Denis Waitley 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事也重要。今天的题目是14种方式建立起你的自尊

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

8. The first time you are involved in a group conversation. 8.第一次参加小组谈话。 How someone interacts with a group of people, from their listening skills to the eye contact they make with each group member is recognized. 从有些人的倾

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章