生活英语情景对话:挑选生日派对礼服 Lily正在忙着挑选参加简的生日派对时要穿的礼服,但她需要朋友安的建议,请看下面的英语口语对话。 Ann: What are you doing? 你在做什么啊? Lily: I am looki

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

生活英语情景对话:我不能不讲信用 Jim: Have you made up your mind to go to the Summer Palace with us? 你决定好了没有跟我们一起去颐和园? Wang Fei: You see, I haven't been there for three year sand I want to go very m

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

生活英语基础版生存手册 09at the doctor’s看医生

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语基础版生存手册

Practice: listen and repeat I need to change into my pjs Im need to get ready for bed I have to take my make up off I still need to take a shower Its about time to get ready for bed Practice: listen and repeat Im going to take a bath Im going to tak

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语

生活英语基础版生存手册 19talking about the past谈过去

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语基础版生存手册

第9天,听电话 Mary ,telephone could somebody get the phone i'll get it is Mary there? may i take a message? can i call you later? i'll get it can i take a message? may i take a message? is Mary there? is Mary in?? can i call you later? can you hold?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语

practice listen and repeat i'm off to work. i'm going now. i'll be home late. see you tonight. when will you be back tonight? practice listen and repeat i'll off to work. i'm going now. i'm taking off . i'll be home late. will you be home for lunch?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语

S: does your family have a record of your ancestors? N: sure. My mom has been working on our family tree for years. Shes always updating it. S: do you have a copy of your family tree in your house? Id love to see it. N: I can show it to you now, if y

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Kaylee: do you want to go out for dinner tonight? Nathan: sure. Have you got anywhere in mind? K: I'm starving, so maybe we could go somewhere with large portions. N: that Italian restaurant in the city centre always has large portions. Do you want t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

12Being Rich and Poor GLOSSARY affordable able to be paid for; not too expensive; not so expensive that onecant pay for something* Do you know where I can buy affordable business clothes? budget a plan for how one will spend ones money; a plan for wh

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之日常生活

1. After you.你先请。这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。想想看,这样一个漂亮的句

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

白领英语晨读-040 Living a Life 生活

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The title of today's lesson is Give Thanks With a Grateful Heart 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事也重要。今天的题目用一颗感恩的心感谢 This week we will obs

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

10. Offer to take a co-worker (who is not close to you) to lunch and buy it. 10.约你的同事(与你不太亲近)吃个饭接纳他。 11. Plan a company or department meeting, surprising everyone with a party to show your appreciation for their ha

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

I promised a closer look at baking soda. It seems to be a huge resource for a lot of things. And you dont get much cheaper than $1 for a powerful cleaning agent. So here is my list of the top uses for baking soda. Some will seem familiar as we have t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

年利率、基准利率、应偿还贷款总额、定期如果你要办理房贷手续的话,你会听到一大堆这样的词。在做其他与财务、理财相关的决定的时候,我们也不可避免地会遇到很多这样的专业术语,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

生活英语:就诊常用英语 (1) 一般病情: He feels headache, nausea and vomiting. (他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。) He is under the weather. (他不舒服,生病了。) He began to feel unusually tired. (他感到反常的疲倦。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

年利率、基准利率、应偿还贷款总额、定期如果你要办理房贷手续的话,你会听到一大堆这样的词。在做其他与财务、理财相关的决定的时候,我们也不可避免地会遇到很多这样的专业术语,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

广告不仅是商业发展的结果,到今天也有不少成为了一门艺术。今天小编就为你介绍广告中的经典励志语言。 Don't be afraid to be different。 不要害怕与众不同。 We can't spell SUCCESS without U。 少了

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

生活英语:先有鸡后有蛋 What came first, the chicken or the egg? Scientists in Britain think it was probably the chicken, after using new computer technology to try and crack the age-old riddle. Researchers at the Universities of Sheffield

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语