16Describing Distances and Giving Directions GLOSSARY up the street on the same street one is currently on, but uphill or further along* The library is up the street from the Thai restaurant. corner the place where two streets meet each other* Our ho

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1162 Staying in an Inexpensive Hotel Suzanna: Remind me why were staying in this fleabag motel in the seedy part of town? Kenji: We agreed that we would skimp on the accommodations so we could spend more money on activities and eating out

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1187 Visiting Churches, Mosques, and Temples Cassius: Youll need to cover up if you want to go in there. This is a house of worship. Brittany: All right, if you say so. I dont really want to go into this mosque or temple or whatever it is

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1185 Smuggling Across Borders Christina: What is the holdup? There are cars backed up for half a mile. Harry: I bet the border patrol is looking for smugglers. Christina: Do you really think so? I wonder if there could be a drug mule in o

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之旅行交通购物

Bobbie Thomas! Hi~ Our Bobbie's Buzz. Youre beautiful as usual. She is unbelievable. gets love her so much. Thank you. OK, go, what do we have? Ok, for Bobbies Buzz today, Im a member of the million-mile-club, not the high mile club. Oh, thank you, w

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

29 travel words departure(lounge) arrival(hall) destination airport train(station) private car taxi/cab bus(terminal) subway/underground passport visa drivers license ticket one-way round-trip baggage take off land leave arrive customs duty-free inte

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

M: what's wrong, Jerry? You look so upset. J: to be honest, I was just dumped. M: oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You can go on a holiday to cheer up. J: no, thanks. I'm not in the mood for traveling. M: come on. A trip will do you good. Are you doing an

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

J: hey, Lucas, how was your trip to Paris? L: it was wonderful, but I was so tired. J: did you go to the top of the Eiffel Tower? L: yes, that was the first thing we did. We went all the way to the top. There were visitors from all over the world tak

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Showing Off a New Purchase Monica: Wow, check you out! When did you buy a new car? Kevin: This isnt just any new car. Its a Ferrari. Monica: I can see that. It must have set you back a few. Kevin: Yeah, but it was worth it. You should see the looks I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之旅行交通购物

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之旅行交通购物

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之旅行交通购物

Buying Travel Insurance Josette: I admit it. I?m a nervous traveler and I don?t like traveling internationally. Tae-jin: You could get travel insurance. Doing that would make you feel more secure, wouldn?t it? Josette: Maybe. What types of coverage a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

Using Electronics on Airplanes Flight attendant: Im sorry, sir, but all passengers need to turn off their portable electronic devices for takeoff, so youll need to turn off your laptop. Alec: I just need to finish one last email. Flight attendant: Si

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之旅行交通购物

Saturn might be the second largest planet in the solar system, but like gas giant neighbor Jupiter, its a triumph of show over substance. Saturn, first of all is a big giant gas ball, actually its a big giant ball of fluid, and the outer parts of it

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Travel makes you richer -even if it's not far from home. Opening your eyes to the world and all the wonders in it will enrich the quality of your life. 旅行会使你更富有,就算只是去附近的地方旅行。 放眼世界,世界的精彩会

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

刘若英的分开旅行打动了很多人 它的原曲是USHER的BLACK BLACK HEART 一起欣赏吧------分开旅行-原版 SINGER:USHER something ugly this way comes through my fingers sliding inside all these blessings all these burns i'm godless underneath your cover search

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

说到旅行,很多人立马会想到travel这个词,当然,trip也表示旅行的意思。那么,Trip和Travel的区别是什么呢?今天我们就来说说trip和travel的区别,还有一些和旅行有关的习语。 一般情况下,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Travel makesyouricher - evenif it'snot farfromhome. Openingyoureyesto theworld andallthewondersin it willenrichthequalityof yourlife. 旅行会使你更富有,就算只是去附近的地方旅行。 放眼世界,世界的精彩会让你的生活变

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

后悔备忘录-多旅行Life is filled with regrets.人生总是充满遗憾。 Traveling more多旅行 I regret not travelling more, and so does nearly everyone that I have asked. 我后悔没有到更多的地方去旅行,而且几乎我问过的每

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening